Posted: Jul 17th 2010 10:45AM Nickelpat said

I went in and bought Blacklight: Tango Down for 15 bucks, so I'll spend some more time with that, then some Champs Online and RoM.

Posted: Jul 17th 2010 10:26AM Greeen said

Problem with the heat outdoors is, that the heat from a PC indoors isn't much of a great helper for cooling down....

Otherwise, it's SWG for me. Started the Nym theme park, leveling my combatant.

A tidbit of Dungeon Siege as well, on my lappy. Never played it before, and it is quite fun for such an old game. Stumbled upon it via the Ultima 6 remake project which uses the DS engine (http://u6project.com/). Maybe I'll do U6 a bit as well, for nostalgias sake.

Posted: Jul 17th 2010 11:18AM DaBruuzer said

I'll be running wormholes in EVE, along with some APB with friends during EVE breaks. When doing neither of those, I will be playing some DeathSpank on the PS3.

Posted: Jul 17th 2010 12:56PM (Unverified) said

40-60 on my warlock with some friends on wow as well as trying out the new DDO (New to me, because I picked it up the day it came out, and it's changed so much since then)

If anyone is interested in playin some DDO, hit me up.

Posted: Jul 17th 2010 1:17PM Theeinferno said

DDO, WoW, and LoTRO is going on all weekend for me. I have a fever so hopefully I don't end up in the hospital before I can lvl in one of those.lol

Posted: Jul 17th 2010 1:33PM Seffrid said

It's some EQ2 for me, my son runs my second account these days and we're having some fun with our new frogloks before he has less free time with a new job he takes up in a week or so's time.

I also want to advance my burglar a bit in LoTRO.

For all those suffering from hot weather I can recommend alternating between Everfrost in EQ2 and Farochel in LoTRO - nothing like a decent frozen landscape to cool you down. Fortunately it's much milder here in Hampshire in the UK than it was a week ago, although I think it's warming up again next week.

Hope the fever subsides quickly, Ferno!

Posted: Jul 17th 2010 3:12PM Theeinferno said

Thanks for the wishes, and I'm hoping so too. I can tell you one thing, and sickle cell sucks.lol

Posted: Jul 17th 2010 2:59PM (Unverified) said

Shawn if you read this then we need to race in Dirt2. I've been going to the public autocross events around my area and my gas pedal is itching for new competition.

I'm in LoTRO though deep as well as dabbling with the idea of trying the fallen earth trial and watching vids and any other media about SWTOR.

Posted: Jul 17th 2010 4:07PM Pingles said

Playing the Zentia closed Beta and spending my other time downloading the behemoth 6+ GBs of Runes of Magic so I can reinstall.

SIX GIGABYTES!

Posted: Jul 17th 2010 4:43PM Enikuo said

I'm a little ashamed to say that I'm addicted to Wizard101, so I'll be spending a fair amount of time there. I also plan to finish up the level 5-7 area of Mytheon. And, I plan to finally get around to World of Tanks this weekend.

MMO Week in Review: Are you Elite or Dangerous?

Posted on Dec 21st 2014 8:00PM