Posted: Jul 16th 2010 6:38PM mysecretid said

I'm very interested in this sort of game -- I even played one of the single-player Uncharted Waters games back in the day -- especially since everyone and their dog keeps telling me to stay away from "Pirates of the Burning Sea".

But ...

The character graphics will be a make-or-break point with me. If all the characters look like androgynous fourteen-year-olds with spiky hair colored blue, green, purple, or white, it will too much of a strain on game-immersion for me, and I'll pass.

So, it's wait and see until I know more.

Posted: Jul 19th 2010 9:25AM (Unverified) said

Dont worry character wise they do not look like 14 year old at all. http://i25.tinypic.com/pspj8.jpg
this is the character creation part.
hair colour wise, they arent really very colourful

Posted: Jul 17th 2010 5:27AM kasapina said

On one hand, I see that this is korean, which is a turnoff. On the other hand, it appears to be a solid and fun game, so I think I'll have to drop my prejudices for now.

"As you traverse the seas, your ship can go from predator to prey due to ambushes; however, there are skills that enable you to slip by them, unharmed."
If these are random encounters, I'm opting out.

Posted: Jul 17th 2010 8:33AM (Unverified) said

I like pirate games, however when I saw some screenies from this game, one of them looked like the typical asian model of a pretty boy and not like a pirate. Sorry, but I will pass on this one.

The only pirate game I still play is Disneys Pirates of the Caribbean Online.

Posted: Jul 19th 2010 11:02AM (Unverified) said

How is that game, these days? I played around on the limited free version a few years ago. Seemed fun, but i was playing something else as my main game and wasn't willing to shell out for the premium content, so I burned through the limited free stuff pretty quick. I'm curious if they've kept it updated or anything, since I never hear anything about it.

As for Uncharted Waters, I'm curious and might be willing to try. Goodness knows Pirates of the Burning Sea was a big disappointment for me. I tried Voyage Century too but it just didn't click with me either.

Posted: Aug 20th 2010 8:07AM (Unverified) said

Hello.I am interested in this kind of game but I want to ask you about Kasperky antivirus.I have found a review of it at top ten best antiviruses http://www.best-antivirus.co/ and i do not know if i should install or not
good luck

The Stream Team: Vanguard's final week

Posted on Jul 26th 2014 11:00AM

WRUP: This is why we can't have nice things

Posted on Jul 26th 2014 10:00AM