Posted: Jul 9th 2010 9:22PM karnisov said

holy crap someone at HiRez got half a clue and didn't put the post behind a forum login. the sky must be falling. :P

Posted: Jul 9th 2010 10:38PM (Unverified) said

and that is all in-game footage:-D

good video

Posted: Jul 10th 2010 1:36AM CCon99 said

Things are looking up!

Posted: Jul 10th 2010 7:19AM archipelagos said

The anti-elf stuff was cute but this does a much, much better job of selling the game.

Posted: Jul 10th 2010 7:46AM swarmofcats said

Pretty accurate representation of what you'll experience in-game, too. I like that they used almost all actual game footage and not some animated, produced movie like some other trailers.

The new 10v10 map at 1:25 is simply awesome. You jetpack from one segment of that huge flying ship to the next and fight for control of the different capture points. It feels so badass when there's a bunch of teammates and enemies all flying through the air around you, everyone descending onto those platforms getting ready to fight for the next point. (One of my favorite things is getting there early and playing duck hunt, trying to shoot people out of mid-air as they are coming in for a landing.) Easily one of my favorite maps.

Posted: Jul 10th 2010 11:09AM (Unverified) said

I just started playing again after a much needed gpu update to the gtx 470. I am still not sold after the bitter taste left after launch but I will say my experience back so far has been much improved now that I can crank the graphics. I think once I learn the INS and outs of this game it's going to be my summer game of choice. The switch to f2p was wise I hope this game takes off!

Posted: Jul 10th 2010 5:59PM (Unverified) said

I can't unhear it, 0:17 - 0:47 lift riffs from this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYDfwUJzYQg

Posted: Jul 10th 2010 2:38PM swarmofcats said

=D never noticed that but you're right! lol

Posted: Jul 10th 2010 5:38PM (Unverified) said

I absolutely adored the game, but I just can't bring myself to play it now. It's really sad for me to see such footage.

Although the assault trying to meele the guardian made me laugh.

Posted: Jul 11th 2010 12:54PM (Unverified) said

Been playing again recently. there seems to be a huge influx of players now, I was able to chain join PvE groups for 2 or 3 hours straight yesterday. It was a lot of fun.