Posted: Jul 6th 2010 7:20PM wardo said

Well...That's dissapointing. I have really been enjoying the beta. =(

Posted: Jul 6th 2010 7:42PM BubleFett said

Well, that is because Seven Souls is going to come to NA
and is the same game under a different name.

Posted: Jul 7th 2010 1:04AM (Unverified) said

Can we play the NA version? I'm from South East Asia though. TIA

Posted: Jul 7th 2010 2:23AM (Unverified) said

Finally something which the Europeans have a advantage over the Americans. (Hulu,WMG blocking theyr stuff for non americans and many other junk like that)

I might try this game just because of that, too bad there will be very few Americans to play with.

Posted: Jul 6th 2010 9:23PM (Unverified) said

"Innovative jackpot system".. I beg to differ. Such system, and half of other games features are just randomly thrown in carrot features which makes no sense lore or gameplay wise. It would be better if devs actually spend some time on thinking the game out rather then copying Aion.

Posted: Jul 6th 2010 11:48PM Pingles said

It's an incentive to return to the game every day and I like it.

An unfortunate technical glitch kept crashing me to desktop (I fear my video card is the culprit) but what I saw of the game I liked.

Posted: Jul 7th 2010 12:06AM Soviet Shaman said

Too bad 7 Souls seems to be a dead project D: Looked through the website nothing has been updated since February.

Posted: Jul 7th 2010 12:55AM thedude657 said

Too bad its a fun game and I can never figure out how to use a proxy ip to get around all that crap. Half the player base will disappear from the game.

Posted: Jul 7th 2010 4:37AM Daemodand said

"No Martial Empires for you!" - Marital Empires Nazi

Thanks for the heads up. I needed to trim a game from my active lineup and this makes the decision easy. I'll keep my eyes on that Seven Souls project though (hoping it isn't dead).

Posted: Jul 7th 2010 10:54AM (Unverified) said

Apparently we killed the Seven Souls website already.

I guess there's not much point in even playing the beta again. Only had one session, and it seemed pretty fun. Was willing to try it out some more but sounds like it's a moot point now. I've yet to find a single martial arts themed MMO that's actually any good. That's a shame, because I'd really like to get into a game with an asian fantasy setting rather than the typical western fantasy setting, and nice action-filled martial arts combat.

Posted: Jul 9th 2010 4:58PM ToxinReign said

Well, I would recommend Martial Heroes. Martial Empires was previously known as Project S, also known as Martial Heroes 2. Note, though, the combat system, and literally everything else, is different. Martial Heroes was my first downloadable MMO experience, and I loved it. I still love it, even after the NA servers had to merge with the European servers. The combat in MH is way faster paced than in ME, and you can spam potions! On that note, you'll probably have to spam potions to fight most of the mobs. It's quite fun though.

Posted: Aug 16th 2010 1:03PM (Unverified) said

I have been playing martial empires since the beta, and I updated the client when it went to full realease the 20th of July. I live in North America and in no way misrepresented that nor do I use any sort of proxy. I am still able to play the game, so there is no IP ban it appears. If you live in North America don't worry about it. Just go ahead and play.