Posted: Jul 2nd 2010 1:08PM ultimateq said

Wow so much great coverage.

Jumpgate looks great. Except I don't like the idea of levels in a skill based game. But we'll see, the game still looks waaay awesome.

Super Hero Squad Online: Bleh, not into to super hero MMOs. Storm just showed Thor how it's done. This game looks kind of interesting, I might check it out.

DCUO: Blah another super hero MMO.

Yay The Agency: I was waiting for that. It's a FPS! Wow it looks totally awesome! Yay no instagibing. Takes a lot more damage to kill someone. I would still like a health bar over the miracle recovery method.

I don't like the "oracle" system, the wall hack. It may work better than it sounds, but on paper, I don't like it at all.

I am really interested in Jumpgate and The Agency. As much as I love APB right now, but if they aren't careful The Agency may get an extra subscriber when it comes out.

Posted: Jul 2nd 2010 3:08PM dudemanjac said

Jumpgate and Black Prophecy are the only games I'm really looking forward to right now. I wish I had access to that video they were showing in the background. It looks way better than anything they've put out to date.

Posted: Jul 2nd 2010 3:29PM Khalus said

And not a single mention of FFXIV...

G4: Lets review all the crappy MMOs that copy each other and do nothing new or exciting, but lets ignore the crown jewel MMO of 2010 and E3 ~ Final Fantasy XIV that offers all the exciting and innovative gameplay that gamers globally have been pining for; for years.

Stupid G4 and your biased BS against anything coming from Japan!

Posted: Jul 2nd 2010 5:04PM Daemodand said

FFXIV fanboys are FFXIV fanboys.

Posted: Jul 2nd 2010 3:57PM Its Utakata stupid said

Today we've learned:

1) Ragnarok is going adult.

2) Marvel Comics is going chibi.

...something about developers and the grass is always greener on the otherside comes to mind. /sigh

Posted: Jul 2nd 2010 4:55PM dudemanjac said

@khalus
Maybe I need to do some digging or just haven't been following closely enough, but what is FF doing that's so great?

Posted: Jul 2nd 2010 5:06PM Daemodand said

$3/month character slots.

lol

The Daily Grind: I'll miss you, Vanguard

Posted on Jul 31st 2014 8:00AM

Leaderboard: Which dead MMO is your favorite?

Posted on Jul 30th 2014 12:00PM