Posted: Jul 2nd 2010 11:07AM Alex Oglitchkin said

My first MMO was RO and I still have a special place in my heart for it. It will never have high population numbers for the US/INT version but 2-3 servers will be good enough for the 3D version. I just hope they keep it RO and not that RO2 mistake they had made.

Posted: Jul 2nd 2010 12:37PM ultimateq said

Wait what? Why did they decide to cancel RO2? Is it just the NA release of RO2? Or did they scrap it wherever they made it (japan?) as well?

Any news on whether or not they'll actually get a timely release setup for North America?

Posted: Jul 2nd 2010 12:58PM toychristopher said

They scrapped it because it was incredibly bad. They really needed to start over from scratch.

Posted: Jul 2nd 2010 1:12PM relgoth said

I played Ro during the open beta and played on many private servers thereafter.

Sorry to say this is another case of gravity dragging their feet and taking way to long to work on this game. Its been in the planning stages since atleast 04-05.

But basically this is too little to late for me ive gone on to other games, they have alot of mmos to contend with in comming year ahead.

And i dont think their 1 update per year is going to win any of todays customers.

Posted: Jul 3rd 2010 4:08PM Jaimie said

I'm interested. I hope they stay true to what made the original Ragnarok charming, while discarding the bad things from the game (massive grinding, buggy, bad coding, and so on).

Posted: Jul 2nd 2010 6:34PM Its Utakata stupid said

Anyone know what the kanji is for "turn sound off" on their site? :(

Posted: Jul 2nd 2010 7:55PM (Unverified) said

original 2-d RO - cute! same goes for maple story

new 3-d RO2 - meh... another run-of-the-mill 3d piss.of.crap coming out of the
assembly factory

why dont they just stick to 2d and expand RO , like a 2d anime version
of wow with endgame raiding & battleground & everything

the current RO only has outdoor bosses where everybody can "steal" your kill
and war of the emperium PvP is for guilds only

Posted: Jul 3rd 2010 12:30AM (Unverified) said

I heard the old RO2 was horrible. hopefully this time they do it right and maybe relive the glory of RO1

One Shots: Hello, autumn