Posted: Jul 1st 2010 10:45AM Taawa said

I was really hoping the RvR improvements, teased in an earlier letter, would be more substantial. Maybe major changes will happen in patch 1.4. I'm an explorer and socializer. There's nothing in this patch for me, aside from destroying my rr80 zealot thanks to Mythic's lazy, hair-brained C&C team. Accelerated *ding* and gear tweaks aren't enough to keep me subscribed. So I'm not renewing, not giving Mythic any more money.

Posted: Jul 1st 2010 11:13AM (Unverified) said

A full rework of your class mechanics that essentially gives you free int or will depending on your stance isnt enough? 1.3.5 changed a very large portion of the end game and its now faster and more streamlined so I dont know what other RvR change they could do specially for 1.3.6 which everyone knows has been a class tweak patch

I was one of the mythic haters a few months ago, but they've shown far more competence now than they did a year ago even when their staff has been cut so much.

Posted: Jul 1st 2010 11:09AM TheJackman said

Lol BioWare Corp!

Posted: Jul 1st 2010 11:25AM Taawa said

The Zealot is the only class without a snare. We depend on a stun and a silence to buy us time. To prevent those spells from being disrupted, you need over 400 intelligence. In healing stance, we won't have enough intelligence to use those spells. Survivability has been an issue with the zealot. And it's made worse by this patch.

We also lose our dot to hot lifetap, transference, in this patch. Assuming Mythic doesn't mirror the RP's version, we'll also be the only healing class without a damage to heal over time spell, further diminishing our survivability. Also all of our damage will be nerfed severely because our main debuff is going away.

So our best survival tool is flash heal, which got way too big a buff last patch. I do not see it staying that OP. Maybe the stupidity of the C&C team will allow them to overlook that OP-ness.

Posted: Jul 1st 2010 1:35PM spamero said

See.. if only the companies would listen to players like Taawa.. I think we still get to play this games and the companies would have jobs.

Posted: Jul 1st 2010 3:12PM (Unverified) said

Seems to me that EA is whoring the good name of Bioware, while all Mythic can produce is the worst catch phrase ever.."Killing People in da face."

Posted: Jul 1st 2010 3:13PM Sean D said

Ya, and Bioware will suffer for the association.

Posted: Jul 1st 2010 3:50PM Deadalon said

To those that think this is actually a good thing... I got a WAR copy - Now I can't use it on either GOA or one the EAMythic site.... And ofc... can't get into the game.

These guys are the best when it comes to screwing things up !!

I will keep ppl updated on how things go....

Posted: Jul 2nd 2010 10:49AM (Unverified) said

If you can't get into the game your obviously doing something wrong, I haven't seen anyone else with this problem.