Posted: Jun 30th 2010 3:37PM MrGutts said

I better not hear any Fallen Earth in this!!

Posted: Jun 30th 2010 4:47PM Seraphina Brennan said

So... let me tell you about this awesome new post-apocalyptic game called Fallen Earth...

=P

Posted: Jun 30th 2010 5:09PM (Unverified) said

Wow, I actually think I didn't mention Fallen Earth once. I'm slipping :(

Posted: Jul 1st 2010 1:02AM Yoh said

One little thing that has bugged me from the very beginning, is that I never know how long the podcast is.
Would you be able to put up the duration along with all the other information when you do the podcast?

Posted: Jul 1st 2010 9:31AM benfolds said

Nice Jumping on the Fallen Earth comment Sera lol. I really enjoyed this Podcast. It was nice to hear from someone different on the staff, not that I don't enjoy the regulars. Maybe down the road you could include more of the staff, someone different every couple of weeks or something like that. It would give everyone a chance to associate a voice with the name. One thing I have noticed is that everyone hear kicks out a huge amount of work, so I don't know how feasible my idea would be. But even just the occasional different writer from the staff would be cool.

And Shawn, you are slipping! :) I don't recall hearing one mention of Fallen Earth lol.

Take care gang.

(Current MMOS: EVE Online, Lotro(Thanks Shawn and Rubi), STO)

Posted: Jul 6th 2010 10:15AM (Unverified) said

I don't want to speak for everyone else, but there are many members of our team who simply don't want to be on the podcast for one reason or another. Also, coordinating times with more than one other person is difficult since we're all over the world and have our own busy schedules. I would certainly love to get as many Massively writers on the show as possible, though!

Posted: Jul 2nd 2010 12:44PM (Unverified) said

Just wanted to add to the WAR-GOA thing...
Well if RIOT took their League of Legends from their hands it tells you a lot of how competent GOA is... they were almost a week behind on the patching of the game and the game crashed so many times you couldn't play... after RIOT took over the game works :P

WoW Archivist: A Glyphmas story