Posted: Jun 29th 2010 1:53PM (Unverified) said

I love the first pic. The +5 full plate Glamered to look like a sun dress.

That's what that is right?

Even still its still darn nice rendering.

Posted: Jun 29th 2010 1:56PM Deadend said

Wow I guess you can still stick yet bigger boobs on Elfs.

Posted: Jun 29th 2010 2:39PM fairyfay said

• 1 heart
go cry somewhere else please. this game should be quite wonderful along with ff14

Posted: Jun 29th 2010 4:45PM Bartlebe said

Just because of the armor and from some of your idle speculating about the screenshots?

Seems like a nice, educated opinion big scoob.

Posted: Jun 29th 2010 2:21PM Arkanaloth said

impressive renders.. I debate the grade of system necessary to pull off those visuals in a fully realized MMO environment.

Posted: Jun 29th 2010 3:36PM (Unverified) said

I debate the openness of the world to have so many detailed characters on screen with environment effects, my bet is on crazy instancing.

Posted: Jun 29th 2010 2:33PM (Unverified) said

Mmm... boobs.

Posted: Jun 29th 2010 2:51PM Joshua Przygocki said

Female armor with cleavage to spare!

Grats TERA!

Posted: Jun 29th 2010 3:07PM Its Utakata stupid said

Least the armor is somewhat more modest then their previous showings. And the boobs are no bigger then you find on your average N'efl in WoW. So take a pill everyone. /sigh

Posted: Jun 29th 2010 3:38PM Tom in VA said

Ugh. More armor that looks more like something from a Paris fashion show than what someone -- anyone -- would actually *wear* for, like, umm, actual combat.

Get me back to the armors in LotRO, stat. : /

Posted: Jun 29th 2010 3:39PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
Look at the size of those cans! LOL!

Posted: Jun 29th 2010 4:01PM Controlled Chaos said

I think I agree with Tom on this one. I just can't really get behind the fashion show style armor. Good renders, but...yeah.

Am I the only one who thinks that sexy can be achieved without having to reveal as much skin as possible? Even something that cover's one's entire body can be interesting and enticing if hinted in just the right ways. Unfortunately, I think subtlety died a while ago.

Posted: Jun 29th 2010 4:25PM Tom in VA said

Did you look see that first gallery pic, CC? LOL. It's hysterical -- well rendered, yes, but wholly ridiculous.

What person would wear a pink miniskirt and high heels on a dungeon crawl? I think this kind of "armor" design is laughable.

It's a big turnoff for me about TERA, as it is a turnoff in WoW, what will all the totally ridiculous armors (sparkly, floating bits galore) in that game.

Posted: Jun 29th 2010 6:02PM Who Plugged in the Overlord said

No, you're not the only one. Hilde from Soul Calibur, for example, I find to be much more attractive in her full armor than anything TERA has shown me. There's that initial "BOOBS!" reaction, then it all goes pretty meh.

Still looking forward to giving this one a go, skimpy armor and all (Hey, I never said I didn't like it, just that I don't prefer it. ;))

Posted: Jun 29th 2010 4:02PM Dumac said

I think the gallery is slightly broken, it won't switch pictures when i click next/previous...

Anyways i like the designs, not as much skin as i anticipated, which is great actually, at least it looks like it can be slightly protective ... from the cold weather. ;)
Except the one that looks like a night gown, that one is sort of what i thought there would be more of.

Posted: Jun 29th 2010 5:06PM DevilSei said

Yeah, I'm having that issue as well, doesn't really want to switch between photos for me too.

Gotta say though, besides the first picture, I like the style, its definitely elfy-regal, bit of sex appeal, and even some badassery, specially with the black leather armor (assuming its leather at least).

Posted: Jun 29th 2010 4:06PM Glosoli said

Fem player here. Probably in the minority, but I like TERA's ample boobies. If anyone has checked out the Castanic males and their armor, you'll see that they're showing off plenty of abs and hip bones, too. The only thing that has really bothered me with their armor design is the female Popori, who appear to be 9-10 yr old girls with cat ears and lolita skirts that hit barely above their butts. I can deal sexy characters that are obviously adult, but child-like characters nearly showing their undies doesn't sit right with me. I'm wondering if they're going to change or omit the female popori during westernization.

Posted: Jun 30th 2010 4:36AM Its Utakata stupid said

I am curious, Glossy...what about really ample cod pieces on the male custome get-ups as well?

Posted: Jun 30th 2010 3:22PM Glosoli said

Um, no problem with ample cod pieces either? XD I did mention I have no problem with the boobies, and a lot of the guys are showing off skin too. It's honestly pretty equal - eye candy all around.

Posted: Jun 29th 2010 5:00PM Dranaerys said