Posted: Jun 28th 2010 4:14PM DevilSei said

I have this vague nagging feeling that this article is a little out of date...

why? Because as far as I'm aware, Frogster removed the ability to get Diamonds in-game a while back to "combat goldsellers", and have yet to re-introduce it.

Posted: Jun 28th 2010 4:56PM jeremys said

My choice was to go on how the game has operated and plans to continue to operate. Apart from that, you still can PK trade and gift diamonds. It's not as good as also having the auction house system, but the game is still operating.

High level players are still using the methods I mention to continue to enjoy the game free of charge.

They are working on the problem and have taken surveys as well as mentioned they want to reinstate it.

Let's all hope the gold and diamond trading gets put back in very soon.

Posted: Jun 28th 2010 5:01PM DevilSei said

Ah, understandable. I had the bad luck of starting the game again just before they removed the auction house diamonds, and though its still a decent game, I just don't have the patience to grind and trade so much, which eventually made me stop playing.

Posted: Jul 2nd 2010 6:19AM (Unverified) said

Atm this game IS NOT F2P. A player that starts playing ROM form square 1 has 0 (ZERO-NILL)chances of even dreaming of endgame content without buying dias from Failster,

Posted: Jun 28th 2010 9:03PM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
its not f2p game , they r raping ppl few months , no auction sale of dias so no f2p

Posted: Jun 30th 2010 3:58PM (Unverified) said

I have yet to have to grind. Having a great time playing the system as normal. I just grab the sets from each zone, mod em up a bit, and plow through quests like mad, killing everything that happens to be in front of me.

Betawatch: April 12 - 18, 2014