Posted: Jun 26th 2010 5:27PM (Unverified) said

Until they turn back on the diamonds for gold trading in the AH they won't be getting anything from me, in fact I've pretty much mothballed this game until/if they do.

And why do they introduce a new mount and not put a picture of it anywhere on the announcement? Or any place on the website that I can find? They done that several times, pretty dumb thing IMO. "Hey, we've got something new but we're not going to let you see what it looks like, you'll have to buy it to find out or find someone in game that bought it..."

Posted: Jun 26th 2010 5:57PM Bigglesbee said

Why are you commenting on mounts instead of trying to get LeBron to come to Miami?

Posted: Jun 26th 2010 9:10PM jeremys said

Well, good thing your friendly neighborhood Runes of Magic columnist is here to shed some light on what this new mount looks like.

Behold! http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h73/jstrat/16556orig.jpg

The game is still running surprisingly smooth without the ability to seamlessly trade currencies, but then again it is how most other F2P MMOs have always operated. Having said that, it is one of the features that shines and seems to put RoM above the rest. They've said they're working on it, I just hope it's really soon.

Posted: Jun 26th 2010 10:37PM (Unverified) said

@Jeremy Stratton

Thank you! Just kind of boggles the mind they didn't have a picture of it in the news section of their own website.

Not at all what I was expecting. Larger too. But as I only have about 330 diamonds my alts will just have to wait and hope some other mount I like is on sale one of these days.

Back in beta, if I remember correctly, mounts were supposed to eventually be allowed on the AH, but Frogster seems to have rewritten history and removed all mention of that from their website/forums, although the tab is still there in the AH. I would just like to have an option to move them between my characters on the same server. If they'd turn back on the diamond trade and let me switch mounts like that I'd buy enough diamonds to have mounts on all of them. Until then, no point in playing much.

Posted: Jun 26th 2010 9:14PM (Unverified) said

Boring.

Is Massively's role to help sell items from mmo's or just report...?

Posted: Jun 28th 2010 10:55AM HuBu said

Overpriced for an ugly mount.

For those complaining how they need a picture of the mount. Just open the CS and click on the package and you will see a picture of it.

They do need to post the speed increase of the mount. Putting it in a package prevents you from reading the mount description.