Posted: Jun 25th 2010 9:38AM (Unverified) said

I have to say.. lego universe looks pretty damn fun!

Posted: Jun 25th 2010 10:28AM yojibalinese said

I agree with you. The only problem I have with it is that you have a HIGHLY censored chat (since children play). I can't even ask for help or locations because I get so censored. That is too frustrating...so I will not be pre-ordering or buying the game live.

Posted: Jun 25th 2010 1:31PM 2DruNk2FraG said

I agree also. Lego Universe looks pretty innovative. Now if only it featured full loot PVP...

Posted: Jun 25th 2010 11:38AM Lateris said

+1 I really like how Casey can flip from serious to comedy and still nail it as a gamer. I think the suit adds some credibility at events. Nah-just kidding Casey-LOL. My 5 year old cannot wait for Lego Universe! It looks fun and I can't to play it as well with him. I hope there is an interview with the 40k guys but I heard they were being nerds and wouldn't reveal anything other than the trailer. The Old Republic looks pretty groovy. Is there any word on allowing us to mod the UI?

Posted: Jun 25th 2010 11:44AM Liltawen said

Finally a decent somewhat informative Star Wars interview. Thanks.

Posted: Jun 25th 2010 3:44PM (Unverified) said

I know right? Seems like pointless TOR discussions are a dime a dozen these days. Still a year from release too! I'm very interested to see what they tell us until then.

Posted: Jun 25th 2010 1:45PM Khalus said

Super lame that there is no mention of FFXIV at all this week or next, but that I suppose is to be expected of G4 whom tend to have an extreme hatred to all things JRPG and MMO wise.

Massively please please please keep up the good work on reporting news about FFXI and of course FFXIV, as you seem to be the only source that still covers both very well. I especially enjoy the Mog Log!

Posted: Jun 25th 2010 2:27PM DevilSei said

All I can say is this...

Possibly getting HK-47 as a companion is the most epic thing to be announced for SW:TOR, ever... Ever...