Posted: Jun 21st 2010 1:38PM bylthe said

I did temple of the intolerable this weekend. lol in normal mode. Thanks for keeping us up to date on the Guild wars war in kyrta, Rubi.

Posted: Jun 21st 2010 2:42PM (Unverified) said

i needs more GW time!

Posted: Jun 21st 2010 4:04PM Arkanaloth said

Found a trick to downing Koril, not sure if it's 100% as I've only beaten him once but here's the deal.

when you first encounter him, Koril has a group of mantle around him, he and that group are *NOT* linked so you can pull that group if you're careful and isolate Koril. At this point the reaction is to charge and take him down but he teleports in strong support.

After 2 failed rush attempts (even with a DiscordWay team his HP regen is MORE than enough for him to survive and bring in support) I decided to pull him down to give my team more room to maneuver around the ton of AOE his support members use.

I pulled Koril down which was pretty easy, he summoned his support which appeared where he *WAS* not where he *IS*! Because it was a pretty deep pull, I was out of aggro range of his support members and they apparently do *NOT* link with him because they didn't aggro just because we were killing their boss. Without his support team to fuel his abilities he went down to Discord spam REAL fast.

Posted: Jun 21st 2010 6:32PM (Unverified) said

That's quite a useful piece of advice. Reminds me of the best method to kill Kanaxai...

Posted: Jun 22nd 2010 10:18AM Rubi said

I actually spent quite a bit of time trading for royal gifts, but after a certain amount of Krytan Brandy I got fed up and started hoarding them instead. I keep hoping for my mini Salma from the 5 royal gifts you get upon quest completion, but no luck yet.