Posted: Jun 21st 2010 2:00PM Mr Angry said

Great work on the coverage guys, let's see if some of these updates are as promising as they sound!

For my Warhammer 40k was the highlight, because I was expecting so little. However I was not very convinced if we are seeing game play or a rigged demo to boost the IP. Such a long wait, I just hope things progress well with this. There will certainly be a few things to keep us busy until then!

Posted: Jun 21st 2010 2:06PM Valdur said

Thanks for this great E3 coverage.I really like the fact that there are so many MMO on the way and that they are all different from each other.The positive is that all these companies will have to offer a good product if they'll want to survive the competition.

Posted: Jun 21st 2010 2:23PM Cicadymn said

But where's the interview with SoE!

You said there would be an interview with SoE!

We were going to talk about our dreams of a planetside 2 and just laugh and laugh and laugh!

Posted: Jun 21st 2010 7:04PM Kalu said

Planetside next?

Posted: Jun 21st 2010 7:16PM Daelen said

Kicking!

Posted: Jun 27th 2010 9:57PM (Unverified) said

I'm waiting for an MMO that has a gripping Morrowind/Mass Effect solo experience and also massive, multi-faceted battles (over 1,000 players and NPCs fighting in concert) that slowly move across the world depending on how strong each side is and what supporting objectives they complete. WoW might have came close if some guards were of lower level and NPC killing wasn't punished on PvP servers. I quit 5 years ago but when I was a low level horde player the most exciting part was encountering huge alliance raids on towns, I didn't mind dying repeatedly and putting grinding aside for such events - Alterac Valley was also fascinating and well-designed. Warhammer online has it in concept, but the graphics are a bit too flat and the player base is too small. Some of the 100+ players Mount&Blade Warband servers come close, but the tactical gameplay is limited.

Imagine one of those Warhammer 40,000 paintings, where you are on a steep cliff and tens of thousands of units small and large are fighting below and you can use artillery or snipe or get wiped out by a sudden explosion.

Betawatch: December 13 - 19, 2014