Posted: Jun 21st 2010 12:10PM (Unverified) said

...and if you don't like The Vision(tm) of his new game, he'll tell you to go pound salt. hehe

Posted: Jun 21st 2010 1:14PM Derf said

This guy should have a restraining order keeping him at least 5 miles away from any serious MMO development. Well him and Gaute Godager.

Posted: Mar 31st 2011 8:34PM (Unverified) said

One of the few things people don't know is that Sigil, atleast upper-managment wise, intended to puposely since Vanguard. First they soaked as much money out of Microsoft before they were cut off, then they went over to soe to dump a half made game on their lap. And the only reason is was half made was because of the people on the bottom were just trying to make a good game, they didn't know about the who management scheme. Brad and his cohorts made MILLIONS and more or less retired. I guess the money either didn't last or he wants more and now no one trusts him.

As far as SOE goes, I think they have done great with what they have done to the game. The one thing they can't fix though is the underlying engine and unfotunately that's where the majority of this game's problems lie.

Posted: Jun 21st 2010 1:53PM Valdur said

I thought he fell in "The Vision"pit and that he was gone forever :(

Posted: Jun 21st 2010 1:54PM wjowski said

What? Cryptic didn't pick this guy up yet?

Also LOL at him 'taking a break'. Apparently being undesirable by MMO companies to the point of practically being radioactive is 'taking a break'.

Posted: Jun 21st 2010 2:02PM (Unverified) said

I look forward to another game with fantastic potential and great ideas absolutely destroyed by his terrible leadership.

Posted: Jun 21st 2010 3:04PM Pingles said

I don't think social/casual gaming automatically spells bad game.

I have no interest in the current ones but SOMEBODY could actually merge a good concept with a more palatable game format and actually produce something fun and good.

Posted: Jun 21st 2010 4:21PM (Unverified) said

No-one should give this shyster a dime.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Going for three, Brad? tsk tsk.

Posted: Jun 21st 2010 6:50PM (Unverified) said

Brad crawl back under your rock. The internet never forgets.

Posted: Jun 21st 2010 7:13PM Pitt said

lol i'm glad people still remember.

VG had so much potential..

Make My MMO: August 24 - August 30, 2014

Posted on Aug 30th 2014 6:00PM

PAX Prime 2014: ArcheAge is a go for launch!

Posted on Aug 30th 2014 5:00PM