Posted: Jun 15th 2010 9:37AM dacool561 said

While all my friends and I can't wait for TOR to come out, The Agency is secretly the MMO i'm looking forward to the most :)

Posted: Jun 15th 2010 9:39AM Interitus said

I'm excited. I've been waiting since they announced the game

Posted: Jun 15th 2010 9:58AM koehler83 said

In this context, I fail to see the difference between this and any other FPS; Other than it being sub-par in comparison to the leaders in that market.

Posted: Jun 15th 2010 12:17PM nomoredroids said

I know! What makes this a "spy" MMO, exactly? Nothing looked very covert to me.

Posted: Jun 15th 2010 10:24AM slash beast said

How is this going to work on a console? Sorry but any MMO with a console port is doomed for failure.

Posted: Jun 15th 2010 11:05AM Muddleglum said

Final Fantasy 11 is on consoles, close to 8 yrs running.

Posted: Jun 15th 2010 10:30AM (Unverified) said

Funny thing about the logo...

The bullet with a trail behind it... is still in its casing.

This just looked amusing to me.

Posted: Jun 15th 2010 10:54AM Cendres said

Oh yeahhh!! I'm a little underwhelmed by the video, but you know this is still one of my favorite new MMOs that's coming due to it being stylized, on a console and just different. If the facebook game is any indication at all I'm going to love this game. ;)

Posted: Jun 15th 2010 11:41AM Triskelion said

A mediocre looking FPS, I just cannot see how this is going to draw a lot of people in. Sure, there will be a curiosity factor initially, but this game looks so 2005.

Posted: Jun 15th 2010 11:42AM Dandmcd said

This video didn't help me get interested at all. It looks like a subpar FPS, and didn't tell me anything about why I would want to play a MMO FPS.

Posted: Jun 15th 2010 1:22PM DotCom said

Looks different from when it was first announced. Nothing very "spy" about it. Maybe this is just the action section.

I want a Spy MMO. Not another FPS.

Posted: Jun 15th 2010 1:40PM Zantom said

The Agency, DC Online, SWG and Clone Wars will earn me back into the Station Pass for sure.

I really hope this one turns out as good as it looks. I love the idea of FPS + MMO and I love 007 spy theme.

Posted: Jun 15th 2010 2:15PM MrGutts said

I see 2005 explosions, cover mechanics and graphics that any FPS from 2005 would beat out of the box. Plus the physics look horrible and the rag dolls show it off.

This looks just like a FPS and that is all. The facebook game has more substance.

Posted: Jun 15th 2010 3:58PM (Unverified) said

this looks more like a game of mercenaries than spies

Posted: Jun 16th 2010 10:53AM SkuzBukit said

Where were all the "agent" features that are missing in this video?

Such as costumes to infiltrate & investigate, hacking enemy installations & sabotage etc, all that was shown was a substandard shoot em up that is way behind the times, SoE are neglecting to show this game in it's best light, unless they've gutted it & turned it into FPSMMO.