Posted: Jun 16th 2010 5:19AM Graill440 said

Attack? Did i not include smiley faces?

What were you thinking Beau? Let me be clear on this, i do not attack anyone, editor or blogger, i will make pithy, accurate observations based on the piece i read and its content, if i were to attack you i would make sure you are very clear i was doing so.

*blipped by editor again, since this is a restatement of the mean comments in the earlier post*

To be very blunt to you Beau and your ego, i simply dont care about your habits or your status, your a paragraph to me, i do not know you, you type things i read them, some i like some i do not. I will however comment on whatever you type and its content however i see fit in the guidelines of the tos here.

I made a very accurate observation to your piece, you may want to get a clearer definition of what ad hominem actually means.

Contact your senior editor if you need guidance. Thank you. :)

Posted: Jun 16th 2010 12:00PM Brianna Royce said

Hi Graill,

I am one of Beau's editors, and I deleted your comments. Your opinions and "observations" on Beau's "lifestyle" are neither informed nor welcome, and were consequently deleted. For future reference, smiley faces do not remove the sting of personal attacks.

Please stick to talking about games and articles -- not giving us your opinion on the writer. Everyone, not just Graill. Thank you!

-Bree

Posted: Jun 15th 2010 6:44PM (Unverified) said

I suffer from this same affliction. Lately, I went back to a game because I still had cash shop money left in it, and am liking the game again (and haven't spent all of the money!). Even then, I wonder if there is something better, or different, that may have all the required qualities in a game I like to play.

My desktop has all of the crap I've tried to get working on this laptop, I have not uninstalled anything (yet). This is going to be heavily trimmed:

Posted: Jun 15th 2010 8:56PM Brianna Royce said

Hi everyone. Please keep your comments focused on the article Beau wrote. If you wish to comment on another columnist's article, you can do so in the thread attached to *that* article. Thanks!

-Bree

Posted: Jun 15th 2010 9:05PM Bigglesbee said

*unrelated topic bleeped by editor as per the post above*

As for Beau here, I very much enjoy reading the F2P articles and am pretty happy when he mentions that there are other sides to peoples' tastes, and never once calls them ignorant for it.

Posted: Jun 15th 2010 11:17PM (Unverified) said