Posted: Jun 14th 2010 10:26AM Laren said

Neat. Is there a level requirement?

Posted: Jun 18th 2010 11:02AM Sukiyaki said

How the hell can I fix my name in here?
Just trolling an Aionbasher alt for once now stuck with a dumb name.

PS: answer for the stat error is below

Posted: Jun 14th 2010 11:57AM (Unverified) said

One question on arms fusion about the target weapon keeping its enchantment level. I've checked a few enchanted weapons, in both slots, and the results showed the enchantment level being lost. I didn't go ahead with the arms fusion to make sure that was the case. I checked with the primary weapon enchanted and the secondary not, with both enchanted and with just the expendable enchanted. Yes, I had a bunch of weapons, I do a lot of crafting and had been saving old weapons until the 1.9 patch. None showed any enchantment on the final result box. Anyone else actually tried this. ???

Thanks Jef for all the Aion articles you've done and for putting up with all of us complaining about this and that. I know if I didn't enjoy the game (which I actually do, just had a great weekend crafting with double XP) I wouldn't be so upset with the mishandling of it by those running it. But I have always found your articles informative and entertaining, as well as drawing out some of the most trollishly entertaining and uninformed comments about the game, not to mention my rants about the company. Best of luck and I'll look forward to your completely wrong ideas on F2P games in future columns. :D

And welcome to MJ Guthrie! Looking forward to what you have to say! One suggestion if possible, please use more of a variety of graphics shots with your columns. Aion has an incredible variety of armor sets and lush locations, which would be great to see instead of the lower level ones that are so common; assuming you can either take your own screen-shots or use some from the official sites (at least the Korean site has the armor sets in all classes), if there aren't any copyright issues, etc. Thanks!

Posted: Jun 14th 2010 12:38PM (Unverified) said

The Powerwiki states (at the very bottom) that you'll keep the enchantment level of the main weapon, but the enchantment of the fused weapon (the one you lose) will be erased.

-SirNiko

Posted: Jun 14th 2010 12:56PM (Unverified) said

I know that is what it says, but that isn't what is showing up in the result box. Or maybe I am missing something somewhere, will go check again when I'm fully awake. Those double XP weekends really take a toll on my sleep.

Posted: Jun 18th 2010 10:43AM Sukiyaki said

Its an UI-Bug. The stats work fine as intended but they wont show up UI box.
It has allready been addressed, but the fix is contained in the 2.0 patch.