Posted: Jun 11th 2010 4:22PM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
Hey, it's another article about Massively's favorite game again!

You guys must have some "deal" with Fallen Earth and if you don't thats kind of sad...

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 5:00PM Brianna Royce said

/headdesk

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 5:14PM Dandmcd said

I thought it was Cryptic, now it is Fallen Earth you say?

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 9:13PM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
I'm inclined to agree. This constant barrage of Fallen Earth articles is getting a bit much.

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 11:48PM Birk said

Some people will complain about anything.

-Ugh there was just TOO MUCH COVERAGE today-

What a travesty.

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 4:23PM Dumac said

I love the artwork on the walls.

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 5:23PM (Unverified) said

Holy southern accents, batman!

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 5:33PM Muddleglum said

Awsome vid, thanks!
Just curious I am happy you asked about rifle range, but did you learn anything about plans to help rifle users since they don't seem to be planning on working on the engine atm? In Wasteland Diaries: Rifleman's lament it's mentioned that people seem to think rifle damage is where it should be but the range is not.. well if they can't up the range shouldn't they improve the damage?

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 6:17PM Dartanis said

Massive: What are you planning for fallen earth?

Marie: "Were are beginning the process of planning to start the stages of scheduling a meeting to discuss building a bigger table, because we have so many things on our current table its starting to get crowded."

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 8:38PM Monkey D Luffy said

• Half a heart
Why is there so much coverage of Fallen Earth, it's not very good, why not one of the good games that actually needs it? Like Darkfall.

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 9:15PM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
They love this game because it is the only recent (but not decent) sandbox. It really is quite bad and I don't quite understand the consistency of these FE articles, myself.

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 9:27PM (Unverified) said

What's interesting is if you go through comments on other articles on this site, we apparently talk too much about LotRO, and DDO and EVE Online, etc etc. You get the point. If you don't want to read about Fallen Earth, skip the post. There are an average of 15-20 posts a day on Massively. There's bound to be something you might enjoy.

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 10:22PM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
I'm fine if theres actual news to report on any of those mmo's....

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 10:01PM blomma said

Am i getting this right, are you people actually complaining that a mmo site is publishing articles about *gasp* mmo's? The nerve, how dare they, i demand they immediately stop this nonsense and start writing about knitting instead.

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 10:55PM tk421242 said

Really nice presentation. I no longer sub to FE, just had to cut back on all subs, only DDO at the moment, but really made me want to go back. MUST STICK TO BUDGET!!!

I have to say it would be nice if more companies were as open and informal with the media as Icarus seems to be. Sometimes you can just see a scripted answer to a question, and sometimes you actually feel like its more of a discussion. And hey, they obviously do not mind tattoos in the work place, so I am down with the company!

Posted: Jun 12th 2010 1:20AM (Unverified) said

Wow, what a bunch of buttheads tonight.

Perhaps there is so much coverage, because unlike other games this studio is actually doing something. Its not yet another WoW clone, and personally I'm enjoying watching this little studio and seeing what they can do. A lot of the bigger studio's aren't doing anything, they all seem to be in some sort of holding pattern. This is something new and fresh.

Im not a fan of the game, Ive tried it, didn't like it. But many of the people in my guild have gone over to it for its sandbox feel. This has a lot of potential like EvE, to fill a nitch market and unlike most MMO's to actually grow rather then shrink.

Posted: Jun 12th 2010 1:55AM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
Alright, alright! Maybe my initial comment was a bit harsh, but I think I had a valid point. I'm happy to see Shawn responding. I think that's a better way to address criticism than just "muting" out my comment.
I hit Massively.com everyday, so I think you guys do a great job for the most part, but sometimes when you focus so much on 1 game it feels like we're getting a sales pitch rather than balanced coverage of the MMO industry.

I also mentioned in another thread today that I'd like to hear more news/commentary from your podcast, because you guys do a great job at it! I get really bummed when the weekly podcast is dedicated to an interview about a game I don't care about. I'm sure I'm not the only 1 who feels this way!
Easy solution: just add a 2nd news oriented podcast when you have an interview lined up. I don't think I'm asking for too much! :-)

Posted: Jun 12th 2010 5:40PM gemski said

What is up with the production values on the video? Was a direct feed of gameplay not possible? It would have been in their best interest to provide this.

Also why not just film the interviewer asking these questions instead of cutting to black screens with questions. If this was a shared tour then maybe edit yourself asking the questions or do a voice over.