Posted: Jun 11th 2010 4:40PM (Unverified) said

After listening to your excellent interview with Lord British on your 100th podcast I was very interested in hearing more about what his next project will be. Is there any information you can share with us about this? I'm sure he dropped a few hints to you guys in private...

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 5:09PM ployer said

"We write about games, people. They're supposed to be fun, remember?"

Psh, games serious buisness pal!

No actually I concur wholeheartedly. I play games to have fun, not to get stressed out. I have the game of Life that gets me stressed enough as it is.

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 5:29PM (Unverified) said

If this questions already been answered, I apologize in advance, but has anyone heard more definitive release dates for either WoW's Cataclysm or Final Fantasy XIV?

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 5:31PM Controlled Chaos said

Taking a pass on APB myself. The price policy basically turned me cold on it. I applaud the attempt to experiment, but that doesn't sound like anything I want to do really deal with.

If I'm going to be paying for a game in the future, I'll wait for TOR.

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 5:37PM Graill440 said

Make believe that a game called APB had missions, and those missions sent you against other folks far above you in level/equipment to be farmed, imagine the gaming experience. Imagine if folks didnt know this before hand and actually bought this game before this was fixed.

Posted: Jun 12th 2010 2:28AM Serious Table said

Why do you think there's such a lack of Sandbox-type MMOs in the recent years of the MMO Industry? That used to be the promise of MMORPGs: A wide-open, persistent world where the player could be anything he wanted, do anything he wanted, with thousands of players online. But it seems like so many games are theme-park styled.

My question is: Why is there such a lack of the sandbox-type of MMO, and is there hope of that type of theme returning?

Posted: Jun 12th 2010 12:46PM wjowski said

Most players don't find sandbox games fun. This is mostly the fault of rest of the playerbase that, when given the option to do whatever they want in a consequence-free environment, act sociapathic, homicidal assbags that inevitably turn the whole server into an un-fun shithole.

Posted: Jun 12th 2010 4:34AM kasapina said

Any suggestions on finding a goal in EvE? I've tried this game 3 times now, and every time I quit because I have no reason to go on, which is a shame, since the game is great.

Posted: Jun 12th 2010 6:06PM (Unverified) said

Same goal as any other mmo, become the MAN

Posted: Jun 16th 2010 5:46PM Mirin said

I just read that Fallen Earth's studio layed off 75% of the workforce. What do you know about this, and how will it effect the game in the short and long term?

Posted: Jun 16th 2010 5:50PM Mirin said

ahh just reread that and notice the May 1st date, nm =)

*runsaway*

WRUP: You'll shoot your eye out, kid

Posted on Dec 27th 2014 10:00AM