Posted: Jun 11th 2010 6:23PM Graill440 said

• 1 heart
Interesting. Now when is AOC going to put out the "How we are going to make everything accessible to everyone" trailer?

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 8:02PM TheJackman said

• Half a heart
If only AOC was half so good as the music in the game... Do not get me wrong the game is pretty well make but its still too much bare bone and the conan theme of the game get kinda boring after a few months .... :(

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 9:29PM (Unverified) said

Other than a solid LFG feature, AOC isnt missing anything any other MMO has period

...bare bones what?

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 9:10PM (Unverified) said

Yeah I agree. Too many people just seem to want to whinge about AoC as if it is very different from other mmo's. I assume tthese people eiher got burnt at release over 2 year ago (2 years!!!) or just get sweap along with the hater herd.

AoC is a great game now :)

Posted: Jun 12th 2010 2:51AM Seffrid said

It is a very good game indeed now, but they could do with revamping the crafting/harvesting system.

Bluefunk, I suspect the other reason some people still hit on the game is because they don't have a decent enough machine on which to play it, and it is pretty demanding if you want to see it at its best.

Posted: Jun 12th 2010 3:45AM (Unverified) said

that is it what makes mmos so great - there is always hope :)

Posted: Jun 12th 2010 6:36AM ultimateq said

This genuinely makes me interesting in Age of Conan. I think I might like to check it out.

Posted: Jun 12th 2010 2:28PM spartanthetriviumorg said

AoC today is nothing like it was two years ago - I say that as a player with over two and a half years playing experience. It is on its own merits now the game we were promised - nix the hardcore PvP elements that were promised to be added later, which they are working on now but I digress...

Back to the topic at hand, the OST for both AoC and RotGs are serious plumes in the hat for the game! Simply put no other MMO, let alone game, comes close to the vibrant, dynamic, surreal and enthralling soundscape as offered by AoC and with it being the most beautiful game on the market it is truly a visceral experience not to be missed if one even remotely considers themselves a gamer.

Posted: Jun 12th 2010 1:09PM JediPagan said

Age of Conan hands down has the best in game soundtrack in the genre, if not in all of gaming. I love the Celtic choral pieces. Just incredible music.

Posted: Jun 13th 2010 4:39AM (Unverified) said

AOC is great and it's music is wonderful.

The Stream Team: A SWTOR housing tour