Posted: Jun 10th 2010 7:55PM Lateris said

Now that is a rocking cool direction as a result of their in house revamp of the game. Gratz!

Posted: Jun 10th 2010 8:51PM Slob Zombie said

I know it's not the official source but this video and those for the other two factions have been available here for awhile now.

Posted: Jun 10th 2010 8:59PM dudemanjac said

Could care less about this. Show me some gameplay

Posted: Jun 10th 2010 11:31PM Graill440 said

I agree, lets see some in depth gameplay. The vids i have seen are not very encouraging. By todays standards they need to be beating EVE down in the visuals dept, i see none of that so far in either this title or BP. EVE still rules the space lanes with visuals.

Posted: Jun 10th 2010 11:39PM (Unverified) said

Just have to say it.....Octavius is totally trying to steal Penn State's cheer(/battlecry?)

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 1:20AM (Unverified) said

Once again a stereotypical trailer with cliche trailer music (pounding drums) that tells me absolutely nothing about the game, but rather about the developers ability to make trailers. And its not very exciting.

When oh when are we going to see some actual gameplay footage and not these boring hollywood-infested gametrailers? Is there no one in the game industry who has the guts to stop clinging to worn-out and lame clich├ęs and stereotypes?

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 8:39AM Snichy said

If its a choice between this or nothing, I choose this.

Once again developers are Damned if they do, Damned if the dont. Some people are never and will never be satisfied.

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 1:32AM (Unverified) said

Agree with the sentiments expressed above - this is cool, but I'd like to see some gameplay. Will this game make be break out my joystick again or what?

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 4:19AM Lobotomist said

"The game has taken new direction" they say.

I fear that new direction is all away from space simulation likes of Jumpgate Classic, Eve, Freelancer and towards some version of WOW battlegrounds in space.

I just ask why ?

We already have Free Space. That is probably 100% better space combat sim. And its free with no purchase or subscription.

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 8:37AM Snichy said

Based on what?!!

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 10:03AM dudemanjac said

Yeah, you have nothing to go on whatsoever. There is no fotage out for the game yet.

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 12:19PM clevetheripper said

That's fine, I didn't need to see any cool gameplay. Stock footage of a weapons facility is enough...I guess...

WRUP: Expanshapaign is too a word

Posted on Dec 20th 2014 10:00AM