Posted: Jun 9th 2010 6:21PM (Unverified) said

Battle of the Immortals is really growing on me after giving it a shot. It's like Diablo set in a persistent MMO-type world, with a much deeper gear customization system, and a really fun pet system.

Posted: Jun 9th 2010 6:45PM Saker said

Oh! An event, I love events! Hope I have enough time to download and level!

See video, this dungeon is shown and talked about preview video #4

Posted: Jun 9th 2010 6:48PM Saker said

oh nm, didn't see the times, doh! sigh....

Posted: Jun 9th 2010 7:25PM Goldenspiral said

Doh, I'm already playing on the Atlantis server!

Two things to know about the game before you play:

1) Its all about gambling. Deal with it. Everything has a % chance to fail or break, so successes are even more exciting. The pain of failure is dulled by knowing you can trade in-game gold for the cash shop currency. So, if you're willing to work a little harder than the avg player, it can still be a truly F2P game.

2) Isometric overhead view just like Diablo. No, you can't change the camera angle. If you want a wider field of view, set your camera mode to "Ultra" in Options and you can zoom out further.

If you're okay with 1 and 2, the game will be a blast. Many people I know barely ever do a quest, but still level up fast. There are just so many events and different things to do, you'll never have to quest if you don't want to.

PS - Once you hit lvl 30, do your guild quests and guild events every day. Your guild will level up and you can buy guild-wide buffs like +1500hp/+1500mp that are always active.

Posted: Jun 10th 2010 7:06AM (Unverified) said

IP Blocked - Fail

Posted: Jun 17th 2010 11:49PM (Unverified) said

Well here it goes: I have played this game and at first was very excited about it. However it dwindles down super fast. First your given quest, with no clue on what to do or how to use the keys and what they stand for. So if you see a button and your not familiar with it, dont touch it. It could lock your pet down for several days, which you can not use, or even worse disable some kind of gear that was to be upgraded in the future.

The customer service HORRIBLE. When I say HORRIBLE, I mean that is like going to a flea market, purchasing something you thought you needed, then realizing, it wasnt. NOW, try and haggle to get your money back, LOL

The questing is exciting during the beginning. This is where they get you. As you progress, GRIND GRIND GRIND. The ITEM MALL, is horrendous, and they sock it to you no matter what. It would take more than 100 US dollars to upgrade your mount, and this is no lie. If you happen to get a server glitch and it apparently reverts the mount to the previous stage, the money that you have spent (US Dollars) goes down the drain. You get NO help what so ever. When you speak with customer service you get someone that sounds like they are in a room partying. It makes you wonder. I am currently seeking another game. I could go on and on, however try it for yourself. I am blogging everywhere that I can about this game and warn everyone that I can to stay away. This game is a money sink cess pool. DONT PLAY IT.. When they say Free to Play, it means just the basics, nothing more, nothing gained. I promise you.