Posted: Jun 8th 2010 1:28PM Lateris said

If CCP is there: Eve Online
1-When is Incarna going to be released?
2-With Incarna on the horizon will we eventually see walking on planets in Eve Online- not Dust 514.
3-Will Incarna go to the test server first?
4-Will we ever see atmospheric flight in Eve Online- not Dust 514, which was shown at their fan fest 6 years ago?
5-Will Dust 514 be released for the PC?
6-Will Dust 514 have a beta?
7- Will Dust 514 support the keyboard and mouse on the PS3?

Lucas Arts\Bioware
1- Will there be space in the game?

Posted: Jun 8th 2010 1:55PM (Unverified) said

Sadly, CCP will not be at E3.

Posted: Jun 8th 2010 2:45PM Seraphina Brennan said

Indeed, this list is comprehensive of pretty much who will be attending E3. We have locked in appointments with pretty much everyone.

Posted: Jun 8th 2010 1:36PM Egobrane said

There's a ton of questions I could ask.. but I suppose the most pressing things for me that jump to mind are for square enix pertaining to FFXIV;

1:) Are there any plans on implementing cash shop-like features? (I'd prefer to stay as far away from any methods such as that as possible)

2:) Are there still plans to cater to the more hardcore fanbase that was present in FFXI?

3:) Are there still plans for an open beta in the time just before release?

I'm looking forward to tons of stuff at e3, too much to name really. I can't wait.

Posted: Jun 8th 2010 1:36PM DancingTaco said

Funcom: About TSW, when does open/closed beta start?
Any idea when TSW will be released?

Lotro: In comparison how big is the new land area to say Northdowns, or Forochel?
Any new raids on the horizon?

Posted: Jun 8th 2010 1:44PM jmerriex said

A question for each would be: Where do babies come from? I'm curious how they'd respond (I know my answer already :evil:).

Seriously though:

Turbine (LoTRO): Are Legendary Weapons going to be sold? At least like level 55-64 ones. It is annoying as hell trying to find a 60+ Legendary sword for my Mini.
Turbine (LoTRO): Will new skirmishes be released for pay?
Turbine (LoTRO): Are there plans for new patches?
Turbine (LoTRO): Will this change delay the Rohan content they've been so tight-lipped about?
Turbine (DDO): I love my Bard but his face makes me want to puke (literally looking at him makes me nauseous). While you can edit a lot of the character there really is only a few face styles you can basically colorize. Is there any plans to release more faces, specifically younger looking faces. I would DEFINITELY pay for that btw (not that they don't already get my money every month LOL)! Grabbing the faces from LoTRO would be AWESOME!
Square-Enix (FFXIV): I am greatly interested in the new skill system but I was curious if we'd see a music or bard skill. I may be a Fighter but what I really want to do is SING!
Square-Enix (FFXIV): Very little information regarding PvP is known. Is the new game going to have an increased focus on PvP?

That's what I got. If you run into Bliz ask them where the hell is my Bard class!

Posted: Jun 8th 2010 3:17PM (Unverified) said

I'd be curious to see how Jumpgate: Evolution is coming on. No specific questions, just I'd like to see it. Are they still planning on a WoW in space with dogfighting kind of setup?

Posted: Jun 8th 2010 1:48PM Misanthrope said

For SOE regarding DCUO:

Can you tell us anything about the economic and crafting systems of the game?

How about the occasionally mentioned "secret identity" system work?

Would you say that DCUO has been developed more for the console action demographic, or the typical, PC MMO demographic?

Could you describe any "endgame" content intended to be in at release, and then beyond?

Since the entire game takes place in two cities, how do you intend to differentiate neighborhoods within them?

How will character customization when it comes to powers work? Could a player have, for instance, laser eye beams and electrical abilities?

Do "travel powers" give characters in-combat abilities, and if so, could you give any examples?

Many contemporary MMOs rely on positioning to impart challenges into their raids (the common adage in WoW is "don't stand in the fire!"). How will DCUO, with its action based combat, differ?

Do you have any plans for social or even roleplay focused systems?

Posted: Jun 8th 2010 1:52PM ZachDude said

DCUO Team:
With both PC and PS3 players, how will the communication be? Like if there are people near each other, but not grouped, and on headsets, can they hear eachother or do they have to be grouped?

Will there be function to allow a player to use a keyboard on the ps3 for typing messages?

Will legions and superteams be able to have a base?(i.e. guild housing)

Is there one server, or many? and if so can a player have a character from each faction on the same server?

How big will the install be for the PS3?

How much will the monthly subscription be?

The Agency:

When is this going to be released to the PS3?

I have heard its going to be Free to Play, is this true?

THQ's W40K MMO:

How will the controls be? Action/FPS? Traditional MMO?

Beta window?

Posted: Jun 8th 2010 2:02PM (Unverified) said

From En Masse studios, makers of TERA, I'd like to know more about their collision-based weapon system, specifically, we know that the blade of an axe does the most damage, but does the hilt or shaft do any damage? Also, will classes be given abilities to assist in moving a enemies into the most devastating range of their attacks (e.g. will berserkers be given a skill to get enemies out of their face, or will slayers be given a move to get into an enemy's face)? How will latency be considered when making considerations for whether an attack hit the sharp part of the shaft part?

Posted: Jun 8th 2010 2:56PM Seraphina Brennan said

Actually Mark, I can answer some of your questions from the last time I played TERA at GDC. Got some hands-on time with it. :)

1. The weapon collision system seems to be pretty basic as of right now. It checks whether the weapon makes contact or not with the enemy. The weapons I was using (spear, axe, and sword) were so big that the blade was almost always hitting -- never the shaft or the hilt. I don't see those things making a difference, as the weapon would have to be swung very awkwardly.

2. Will classes get abilities to move enemies? Short answer: Yes. Long answer: At level 3 or 5 (can't remember which) my Lancer got the charge ability. This ability let me push monsters weaker than me away from others by literally charging them with the lance. At the end of the run, the Lancer would thrust her lance forward quickly, causing a chance at knocking the enemy backwards onto their backs.

3. How will latency be considered? I can't answer that one directly. We were playing on the show floor and I'm not sure where the servers were located. Lag was not a problem.

Posted: Jun 8th 2010 2:26PM Betel said

Square-Enix (FFXIV): Recently you have said in an interview that you are re-creating the combat system from scratch. What possible changes or additions are you considering to implement to the combat mechanics as well as the Battle Regimen system?

Posted: Jun 8th 2010 2:46PM (Unverified) said

THQ question:

As a roleplayer, will warhammer 40,000 online has the lore and the ability to roleplay within the servers, preferably a RP server.

Posted: Jun 8th 2010 3:17PM GreenArmadillo said

Are the omissions of SOE's EQ2 (amongst others) and Turbine's DDO from the game links list intentional? (I.e. Did someone forget to include them on the list, or are those studios not sending people to talk about those games to E3?)

Posted: Jun 13th 2010 7:52PM (Unverified) said

EQII will probably be there. DDO will not.

Posted: Jun 8th 2010 3:37PM Daverator said

Lucas Arts - TOR,
Info regarding more traditional MMO aspects, crafting, housing, guild features.
Will there be starship combat planned at launch or at any point in the future?

Any Dev -
Where do babies come from?

Posted: Jun 8th 2010 3:49PM (Unverified) said

I don't have a question for the companies that show at E3, but I am curious to see if you could get in contact with those companies not showing.

This list, while comprehensive as Sera said earlier, is missing a few (CCP, Funcom as noted examples). Any clues as to why they're not showing?

Posted: Jun 8th 2010 4:22PM (Unverified) said

Square Enix:
1) What measures are you taking to prevent RMT from killing FFXIV? Will there be more gear that is BOE or using FFXI terminology rare/ex?
2) Will HNMs be exclusively tied to guild lieves or instances? We would really appreciate it if you never bring back 24 hour pop HNMs again as RMT typically abused the claiming sytem.

38 Studios: Will we ever get some details on Project Copernicus? :D

Posted: Jun 8th 2010 4:50PM (Unverified) said

For Bioware and SW:TOR

Please ask about space. Any details you can get them to divulge. Specific questions that come to mind. Will there be private ships for fast travel? Or, will there be locations ( Space stations as cities )?. I figure we won't see ship combat until an expansion (if ever), but you could ask about that as well.

For Sony and DCUO

How much customizing will costumes get? I personally would like to see options with glow maps. Gives that extra bit of detail. CoH only had glowing costumes when you added an aura(powers don't count). Which brings up the whole passive powers glow from CoH.

I also want information about crafting.

And since they mentioned origins in the recent video, hit them up for extra details.

Posted: Jun 8th 2010 5:05PM Cendres said

Square Enix FFXIV:

- Housing; is housing only planned right now or actively being worked on?
- Can we control chocobo riding like in FFXI, will chocobo raising and racing come to 14 one day?
- Jumping and swimming: Any plans to have them in game? Especially jumping ;P