Posted: Jun 8th 2010 1:49PM (Unverified) said

I play AIka on and off.I continue to wish for a far more robust crafting system for this game.I fear it will never come.So...I continue to search.

Posted: Jun 8th 2010 2:49PM Toggit said

I've reached lvl 32 in Aika, and while I think the game has great potential and some really great features, it still has some way to go.

I noticed they didn't address the class imbalance issue. DGs (dual gunners) have been noted to be a weaker PvP class, and most players are disappointed with their changes in the expansion.

And while I feel like the level-up grind is faster than other games I've played, it's still not "fun." Once you get to the 30s there are numerous "kill 40 somethings" quests. Ughh.

On the flip side, the whole nation ruled by guilds and relic wars systems are pretty sweet.

Right now, I'd rather see more content added to what they have (everyone looks the same! Add some new armor sets and hairstyles please :), then an expansion right now.

Posted: Jun 8th 2010 7:12PM (Unverified) said

I only reached level 3 before I decided it was another race/class/level/kill-10-boars MMO, and logged off never to return.

Posted: Jun 11th 2010 12:20PM (Unverified) said

How are dg's WEAK in pvp? xD Sure they're a bit squishy but they're fast, do alot of damage AND stealth! I hear guns on the pvp channel and I run lol.

Posted: Jun 9th 2010 2:39PM (Unverified) said

I was waiting for this to come out before going back to level. The quests were cut off for the last 3 levels (and half the reason I play this game is because levelling isn't as much of a grindfest due to the quests) so having those added in will make leveling a breeze.

Nice to see class balance being looked at too, though looking at the new skills the classes look more amusing.

Oh, more temple slots = more relics. Hello day one dungeon farming.