Posted: Jun 4th 2010 1:33PM (Unverified) said

It was fun grouping with you on wednesday! Hope you guys made it through the rest last night... sorry I couldn't make it. :(

- Shonn the cleric

Posted: Jun 4th 2010 1:42PM wondersmith said

You forgot to mention that Turbine's handling of the Premium account downgrade issue was abominable. "Thanks for your patience" is the only apology we get after this week-long debacle? To make matters worse, it happened DURING an event that was itself an apology for server downtime, thus preventing many people from reaping the rewards of the event. There should be compensation for this! Instead, Turbine just moved right on to boasting about Update 5 as if it all never happened. Furthermore, they never even bothered to report WHAT went wrong, or what steps they've taken to ensure it won't happen again.

Posted: Jun 4th 2010 4:13PM Nibbana said

I had a ton of fun this week. Really, it was a blast. I sense the same spirit here as my very old and extremely fun guild (Endemic) on Thunderlord in the ZG, AQ, MC days. Thanks Rubi for organizing us, see you the week after this coming one.

Posted: Jun 4th 2010 4:50PM Hild said

I've had a great time and Rubi is amazing for getting everything going. Also like to thank all the experienced players who have been leading us noobs.

Posted: Jun 6th 2010 12:30AM (Unverified) said

Hey Rubi,

I'm really interested in joining OnedAwesome, especially with Update 5 coming up. I started a new wizard on Cannith just so I could tag along on some guild action. My character is Victriana Targaryen. Hoping to be useful.

Posted: Jun 7th 2010 12:03AM (Unverified) said

Hawk - if you have Steam, add CrimsonAnnja (that's Rubi), or pop into channel #Massively on QuakeNet's IRC (webchat.quakenet.org), or just add Rubialina, Syp, and Syps to your friends list in-game, and wait for one of 'em to pop on. =D