Posted: Jun 3rd 2010 6:53PM thranx said

Um... stripe location fail.

Cool looking, tho I don't know that you could call most of this "armor" ... but what's new eh?

Posted: Jun 3rd 2010 6:56PM (Unverified) said

The one on the right sure seems to stand out, I hope they go with that one... I still can't figure out why thought, maybe I'll dig in a little deeper and figure it out.

Posted: Jun 3rd 2010 7:03PM Holgranth said

Unfortionately this "Artistic design" draws people in and is likely here to stay. I don't mind skimpily clad females in real life, never understood what the appeal is is video games and find it a complete immersion breaker when I can watch somone get hit with a sword while half naked and not get killed.

Posted: Jun 3rd 2010 7:15PM BelShamharoth said

I'm excited to play. I suppose I'll start out with the "Whore" class, and see where that gets me.

Posted: Jun 3rd 2010 7:18PM (Unverified) said

The on the right... erm. Is cleavage down to the pubic hair and enhanced camel toe making a comeback? In armor? o.O

Posted: Jun 3rd 2010 7:26PM (Unverified) said

Camel toe is what keeps the armor from falling off.

Posted: Jun 3rd 2010 8:38PM Seraphina Brennan said

Can we avoid further discussion on that topic please? Thank you kindly. :3

~Sera

Posted: Jun 3rd 2010 7:28PM (Unverified) said

When are they revealing their ground-breaking single-hand control scheme :D

Posted: Jun 3rd 2010 7:49PM niakori said

God forbid one of my legs isn't exposed in a sword fight....

Posted: Jun 3rd 2010 9:34PM Rika said

So maybe it isn't technically very protective, but I really like the look of it and the detail variation in the designs. I suppose an archer wouldn't really need extremely protective armor, but I'm assuming a warrior would be glad to have some. Although not every culture's warriors have worn much to fight.

I don't personally have a problem with "unrealistic" armor sets in fantasy games, its fantasy after all. I just find it slightly irksome if they don't make any effort at all to coordinate what the armor suppose ably does to what it looks like. C'mon people, have the courage to just come right out and tell us that that cleavage is in fact protected- by magic.

Posted: Jun 3rd 2010 9:38PM (Unverified) said

looking rely nice give me the game already god damn it hehe

Posted: Jun 3rd 2010 9:40PM VioletArrows said

*tilts head* Okay, now they're just being silly.

Posted: Jun 4th 2010 5:07AM deluxe2000 said

Is there a /slut on /slut off command in this game? And also, i don't really want to see male models in the game with a big shlong outline in there pants. But judging by the far right model, I would expect it, seeing as 'Warrior Barbie' is looking pretty anatomically all there.

Posted: Jun 4th 2010 6:07AM (Unverified) said

I like the costumes. Smexey and provocative and it'd be interesting to see if the costumes are customizable.

Someone should tell them a form fitting suit of full plate could be sexy too.

However, no amount of stripperiffic outfits will make me want to play if the first quest is, " Here is a stick. Go out in the field and kill ten rats and come back to me."

I won't do it I tell you! I won't! You can't make me! NEVER AGAIN!

/cry

/fetal

Posted: Jun 4th 2010 11:17AM (Unverified) said

Apparently there is an invisible force field that actually does the protecting.

Posted: Jun 4th 2010 11:26AM (Unverified) said

However non-protecting an armor may look, in a world where there is a lot of conflict and a lot of time spent in battle, I can imagine a woman wanting to be pretty and fashionable while trying to ream a monster's face. Got to impress that sexy mage healing you!

Posted: Jun 4th 2010 11:42AM HackJack said

It is infact for her own good! That mage will heal 10x better than his other fellow healing a male human :|

Women sure know how to buff men up! Or am I supposed to say men know what they'd like their women to know about how to buff us up? I'm confused...

Posted: Jun 4th 2010 11:51AM kgptzac said

The lore should say that for certain female professions, the amount of sexiness recognized by the opposite sex has a direct relationship with the strength of the magic force field around the female person.

I agree this can be fantasized.

Posted: Jun 4th 2010 12:38PM (Unverified) said

Ha, ridiculous yet again. At least I know what race I won't be playing.