Posted: Jun 2nd 2010 10:28AM GenericPerson said

I think I'd prefer them to fix some of the worlds physics and NPC AI (ie birds that never move except to shoot up in the air 60 feet and land from that same 60 feet in about half a second). But hey, making cosmetic gear is probably the next best thing.

Posted: Jun 2nd 2010 10:38AM MtthwRddl said

They have been promising changes to Runepriest and Zealot for months, and it's still just a promise.

Posted: Jun 2nd 2010 10:57AM yavo said

• 1 heart
did you even bother to read the producer's letter before crying....

"Finally, I wanted to give a brief mention to some of the career changes that we are investigating for 1.3.6. The Runepriest and Zealot Careers are receiving a change to the Harbinger/Rune mechanics, best articulated by our very own Combat and Careers Designer..."

Posted: Jun 2nd 2010 12:18PM MtthwRddl said

"did you even bother to read the producer's letter before crying...."

Maybe you misunderstood what the letter said. It never mentioned that those changes were coming with 1.3.6. It said that they were INVESTIGATING the changes for them for 1.3.6. Meaning that those changes won't go into affect at that patch, but they will start working on them with the release of that patch.

They even say later:

"Now before everyone gets all excited, no, this is not the extent of the changes we’ll be implementing in 1.3.6."

All they are doing is giving promises on top of promises. They promise to start working on...oops, investigating the changes to Runepriest/Zealot with 1.3.6. They promise it won't take much longer for the changes to come to live, but they aren't going to rush them (as always).

Good try, though.

Posted: Jun 2nd 2010 4:44PM TwistedBishop said

You're failing at reading comprehension, primetime. Either that or you're being willfully obtuse. When someone says they're investigating something for a certain event, it means it will occur on that event. And the line "this is not the extent of the changes" means there will be other things BESIDES the career revamps.

Posted: Jun 2nd 2010 10:49AM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
Very cool. Been some time since I played WAR... think I'll pick-up a cheap 60 day time card.

Posted: Jun 2nd 2010 1:02PM (Unverified) said

If they're gonna do cosmetic sets, they may very well add quivers as a trophy or w/e for Shadow Warriors and Squig Herders. Oh, and also nonexistent bowstrings and invisible arrows.

Ah, screw this, too much work.

Posted: Jun 2nd 2010 1:17PM Boruk said

• 1 heart
I just re-subbed last night, along with about 15 other people I had grouped up with last night on the trial. We all had been playing some T1 scenarios and having a blast and all decided to rejoin the game for full.

I jumped to some other T1 zones with most of them to do some Public Quests and such and had a blast.

If you have not played the game in the last few months, do so!

It will shock you how much better the game has improved over time. Sure there are still some bugs and such, but a little forum reading and you can see that they know the bugs and are working on them.

Posted: Jun 2nd 2010 2:49PM (Unverified) said

I am leery they can come through, but I will say this...

I am having a blast in this game...and I was a launch hater.

Any move on Mythic's part to continue to support this game is a winner in my book.

Cheers

Posted: Jun 2nd 2010 2:57PM Deadalon said

• 1 heart
So... Mythic has found the perfect way to make it look like they are doing something. They Post something that they know players will hate to see in the game... and then next month devs claim they are listening to players by taking back that idea....

No... that is not listening to Players... You listen to players by actually fixing the issues that they point out. This has never been done in WAR... Devs ignore huge piles of issues that pretty much everyone agrees will make the game much better. Those issues are ignored and instead ppl will read about dyes and features that noone cares about.

Posted: Jun 3rd 2010 7:14AM (Unverified) said

your an idiot and make me laugh, did you fail to see all the new changes that have been made to the game due to players asking for it in the past several months? maybe you actually need to play the game to know certain things before trolling and talking complete nonsense.

Posted: Jun 3rd 2010 3:08AM oGGe said

If you compare the new Cityseiges with the old ones I'd say they are 100% better, can't understand why they didn't launch with that system from the beginning...

and the game runs alot batter nowdays, the only issue I have that the server sometimes get to crowded.