Posted: May 24th 2010 4:54PM (Unverified) said

I've just started playing RoM. I've been very impressed with this game so far. It has caused me to re-think what to expect from a free to play game. In fact the only area where I thought the game was lacking was the story and lore. As I mention I just start and for the moment it all seems to be very generic it can definitely be over looked and shouldn't stop someone from playing the game, but I for one would enjoy lore-centric post to round on the experience.

Posted: May 25th 2010 9:01PM (Unverified) said

Well first I have to say I look forward to my e-mails letting me know that Jeremy has posted another story about RoM. I had been playing RoM for only a short time and really enjoyed the commentary.

Chapter 3, my thoughts, sounds good, but I'm only level 30 and it is probably more exciting for the upper levels. I am looking forward to the marriage, as my partner and I play and this will add to the immersion factor.

I love the lore so far in the game. At first I was power leveling and wasn't paying much attention, but i finally had to slow down because the story lines where just so interesting. As a little bit of a writer I was really impressed by how involved the stories where and how much had gone into each one. At over 2500 quests some one is taking those very serious.

I would love to know more about any aspect of the storyline behind the game.

Posted: May 25th 2010 7:07AM niakori said

RoM defiantly has features I would expect from a P2P game, I'm currently addicted to the "planting" craft. My house is a potted jungle. I'm also surprise by the community in these F2P games. So far after trying RoM and PWI last week I can say the community really shines, very helpful and nice.

Posted: May 25th 2010 4:17PM HuBu said

You should add that the NPC purchase inside the house is currently broken. So don't bother wasting 200k gold for them right now until it is fixed.

The Stream Team: Where the WildStar things are