Posted: May 23rd 2010 12:49PM AlamoeJones said

I'd have to disagree, Faunasphere is another excellent MMO on facebook.

Posted: May 23rd 2010 1:03PM (Unverified) said

I played it a bit for a laugh and found it to be pretty awful. Its clunky, looks terrible and is pretty boring. It needs a lot of work. Yet another pay to play beta.

Posted: May 23rd 2010 6:00PM MewmewGrrl said

It's not pay to play unless you want it to be. I've gotten really far into the game personally, both fighting and crafting, and I've never paid a cent.

Posted: May 23rd 2010 1:28PM Rika said

I'm interested to see what comes of "real mmorpgs" on Facebook. It has the potential to bring non-gamers into the gaming world and maybe even get those who see themselves as "real" gamers into a Facebook game as well. But this one looks like it has serious problems. And I think to make real progress, Facebook games are going to have to find some other way to make a profit, I think most players realize quickly when progress is based on payment and lose interest.

Posted: May 23rd 2010 1:59PM Saker said

I'm not a facebook person, or into any of these social network things, but I do agree with Rika it'll be interesting to see how real integration with real MMO's will change the genre.

Posted: May 23rd 2010 5:21PM (Unverified) said

ReignOfBlood is the only vampire game I actually like, it has me completely hooked. Facebook games are on the way out with Facebook started their greed wave and all. I'll stick with ReignOfBlood.

Posted: May 23rd 2010 6:04PM MewmewGrrl said

I'm not that into text games. I've tried many, and some are briefly playable, but I have a hard time sticking around to play them. So for me ReignOfBlood isn't anything I really like.

Posted: May 23rd 2010 7:54PM Surelle said

Boy, Mark Zuckerberg will incorporate anything into Facebook that brings in more users; he's got to keep increasing the revenue that illegally selling his users' private info brings!

Remember, kids, Mark Zuckerberg thinks "you're all dumb for trusting him!"

Go back to chatting about your games now, lol.

Posted: May 24th 2010 1:10AM (Unverified) said

The face of things to come.

Leaderboard: Which dead MMO is your favorite?

Posted on Jul 30th 2014 12:00PM

The Daily Grind: Do you prize MMO stability?

Posted on Jul 30th 2014 8:00AM