Posted: May 20th 2010 2:48PM aurickle said

Personally I think it's a mistake to not let you change societies. Yes, it should be treason and the path to make the change should be very difficult as you try to gain the trust of your new society. But that creates great story in and of itself.

On the other hand, I got a good laugh from his comment regarding voice acting. It was a clear, "we learned from the AoC's team not to make the mistake of only voicing the main storyline".

Posted: May 20th 2010 3:09PM yojibalinese said

Don't forget that the Q/A was ALSO a mini game. Some numbers were in italics, some letters in bold and they were unscrambled this morning to read: May 26, be ready.

Posted: May 20th 2010 3:45PM Interitus said

I love the timing. Literally yesterday I was thinking what happened to TSW, that it had been quiet for some time and now we get this.

Posted: May 21st 2010 1:48AM Carbon204 said

I really want this game to not be a disaster like Age of Conan was like on launch. The plot behind the game sounds ridiculously cool, but that 1% of me is saying "Failcom", and its a very loud 1%

Posted: May 21st 2010 5:57AM Snichy said

Not really very much new information but good that the game is still tweaking interest - personally I cant wait as it sounds right up my street. The puzzle within the article sounds intriguing but I would guess that May 26 is going to be a bit of an anti-climax (something like a new faction video) rather than anything interesting at this early stage.

Posted: May 21st 2010 6:01AM Snichy said

This was meant as a reply to tjs204 post - maybe the Secret World gremlins have gotten into Massively comment system :)

Posted: May 21st 2010 6:00AM Snichy said

Although undoubtedly AoCs release was a disaster, from what I hear Funcom have turned it around and it is now a good quality fantasy MMORPG so for people to hold grudges and keep tarring it with the "fail" brush is a bit unfair!

Betawatch: November 15 - 21, 2014

Posted on Nov 21st 2014 8:00PM

The Stream Team: No more Landmark tour deaths!

Posted on Nov 21st 2014 3:00PM