Posted: May 21st 2010 1:24AM (Unverified) said

This is why I finally shelved my EQ2 account. No new expansion bought, didn't even get to see New Halas. I'm tired of seeing EQ2 being driven into the ground with RMT. If they want a cash shop with items that DO give players ingame benefits, then they need to drop the monthly sub and make it f2p.

Posted: May 21st 2010 9:47AM (Unverified) said

Smed

Posted: May 21st 2010 1:11PM (Unverified) said

how about some gouge on Planetside 2.

Posted: May 21st 2010 9:03PM (Unverified) said

"Well the problem with going that way is that a lot of people do in fact participate in the Station Cash marketplace... We decided that splitting the servers wouldn't work for our financial goals. It's a tough problem for us, but what we've decided to do is to to broad with an array of services that can offer cool new services to players ( race change for example) but don't affect the core game or the price of the core game. To put it simply - we think this is a better way to go than raising the price of a sub by $5 for everyone."

Or don't and release it as unlockable content so people actually have to play your game in order to reap the rewards. Or is that not profitable enough? I'm all for race changes, server transfers, etc. Administrative stuff that normally wouldn't even be considered to be included in the monthly fee.. but mounts? In-game items? Knowing big companies, this will just snowball into "Want your top tier gear? Sure! Just fork up some cash and you'll be ballin it up in no time!" In fact, it's already happening.

"Also we are close to 60% of the EQ II players participating in the SC marketplace. That's the majority. And it's going up every day."

Participating meaning what? Be more ambiguous.

"Oh and yes - it's me. My email is jsmedley@soe.sony.com. And I had to verify it to post here."

Unfortunately.

Posted: May 22nd 2010 12:02AM Rialle said

I'd also be interested in what you mean by "participation," but I don't really expect a detailed explanation here.

Posted: May 31st 2010 6:16PM (Unverified) said

Thanks for sharing. I learnt a lot from your site. I would also like to share some very useful information with you all.
Furniture Packages Spain
Make sure you check it out.

Posted: May 31st 2010 6:19PM (Unverified) said

Furniture Packages Spain
Make sure you check it out.

Posted: Jun 2nd 2010 5:02AM (Unverified) said

I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with everyone.
======================