Posted: May 20th 2010 3:48PM (Unverified) said

I could swear this exact same screenshot was posted months ago, when the game was new.

Posted: May 20th 2010 4:24PM Krystalle Voecks said

Similar, but not the exact same. I wasn't joking when I said we get a lot of pictures of DS9. It's probably the #1 most screenshotted location, with the second being the City on the Edge of Forever mission. Players seem to love them. :)

Posted: May 20th 2010 4:12PM WyattEarp89 said

Awesome, that is my screenshot! Thank you for posting it Massively! I took this shot during the Head Start for STO. If you take a good look near DS9 you will see my Miranda Class Ship, which was before I got the Enterprise edition from Gamestop.

I am still playing the game and I really enjoy it. I alternate between Star Trek and Lord of the Rings Online, it keeps me from getting burnt out from playing just one game. Plus I have a lifetime membership to both games so that helps.

Posted: May 20th 2010 8:10PM Graill440 said

Many others, myself included, think the wormhole was textured and modeled by a 3rd grader. The "look", the graphics, and the animation are all rushed, and for the lowest price i would imagine. There is no doubt no time was taken to make the wormhole an actual part of the ds 9 area. it was the same in beta, they were told it was unnaceptable, cryptic was obviously satisfied since they never changed it. Apparently they and quite a few others have some very low standards.

This is also part of the problem with the lousy engine they use in STO. So you experts tout how nice that wormhole looks, maybe one day someone will make a star trek game worthy of the show, right now you have toon town in space, and it shows.

Posted: May 20th 2010 10:20PM TheGreatMachine said

The interior is tiny and lame. While, during beta, I was pretty sure they had got everything wrong in the rest of the game, it wasn't until I got aboard DS9 did I realize they had no hope of ever getting it right.

Posted: May 21st 2010 10:21AM Blacknimbus said

So can you actually travel through the wormhole? Are there Jem'Hadar there?