Posted: May 19th 2010 6:48PM Xtofer said

I haven't played the game since last July, and the one thing I miss the most out of WAR was the RVR. Sounds like some nice changes. Not sure if it will lure me back, but I'm looking forward to seeing any feedback people give.

Posted: May 19th 2010 9:46PM swarmofcats said

A decent number of balance changes in the patch, too. I'm surprised they didn't advertise those more heavily.

Posted: May 19th 2010 10:29PM (Unverified) said

I actually resubbed a few weeks ago and am having a blast. I love the RvR, no current game matches it in my opinion.

Posted: May 19th 2010 10:35PM (Unverified) said

The new City sieges is so much fun! Now is the time to try it if you have a lvl 40

Posted: May 20th 2010 1:02AM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
No matter what they do, the world is still disjointed and narrow scoped in fact, it's not an MMO world at all, it's some joined shooter maps.
As long as the top end game is confined to a couple of zones and a few battlegrounds, it never going to amount to anything more then persistent counterstrike with a fee.

Posted: May 20th 2010 1:09PM (Unverified) said

Until you learn the proper use of "then" and "than" your comment cannot be taken seriously.

Posted: May 20th 2010 1:41AM (Unverified) said

Yay, I'm looking forward to checking this tonight :)

Posted: May 20th 2010 9:17AM archer75 said

Sounds good. I'm eager to see it in action.

Posted: May 20th 2010 10:28AM GenericPerson said

I was pretty sure this game was in my past, but I find myself looking for something in the way of a PvP centric game. With this patch I find myself tempted to resubbing.

Posted: May 20th 2010 10:38AM (Unverified) said

I so wanted this game to be good, and what it promised. But if all the fun is at lvl 40 and its still as painful to level up to that point, then I'm still waiting for WAR to deliver on what it promised.

Posted: May 21st 2010 8:15AM ShadowWar said

You can level to 40 in 3 days play time if you power your way up. Even at launch, you could get there in 10 days. Getting to 40 is stupid easy now. It's the 80 renown ranks that are going to take time and dedication.

Posted: May 20th 2010 1:25PM Anatidae said

This game had such great promise. I still like the general graphical look and feel. until you realize that every zone is a narrow valley devoid of other players, then the world just seems like it is filled with NPC zombies.