Posted: May 16th 2010 10:21AM (Unverified) said

1. get my 75 dk to 80 and get him ICC 25 geared
2. get all achievements that will go poof after Cata
3. for the first time luxuriously level a toon to 60 and read all the text
4. play some Red Dead Redemption and some Harvest Moon
5. get ma xbox fixed

Posted: May 16th 2010 10:38AM AlamoeJones said

So glad you asked, I'm really excited for my summer gaming this year. I'm finally getting a decent pc, so I've decided to take out a few months in lotro and give it the shot it deserves. What better way to while away the hot, humid summer months than inside with an mmo?

Posted: May 16th 2010 10:57AM (Unverified) said

"What better way to while away the hot, humid summer months than inside with an mmo?"

My thoughts exactly. 95+ degrees? Pass.

Posted: May 16th 2010 11:02AM Birk said

Rofl. My cat said the same thing.

Posted: May 16th 2010 11:15AM (Unverified) said

I'm not sure, really. I'd really like to finish Factions and Nightfall, though I doubt that will take me 3 months.

Posted: May 16th 2010 11:48AM SeanG said

Been playing the World of Tanks Russian closed beta. Plan to keep on playing and jumping over to the English one when it starts and then the full game at release.

Posted: May 16th 2010 12:26PM Williwaw87 said

I want to finish the three guild wars campaigns.

Posted: May 16th 2010 12:05PM (Unverified) said

CoH's Going Rogue, and APB, with some WWII online.

Posted: May 16th 2010 12:06PM (Unverified) said

I'm going to try and get some ICC pugs going in WoW to actually see the content before Cataclysm comes out, and I'm going to also get hard into DDO with Syp and a few others. I just started the game this week, and I'm very happy with it. It's almost enough to make me not miss playing D&D in my dorm basement with my buddies in college. Almost.

Posted: May 16th 2010 2:02PM (Unverified) said

I don't think I'm going to play another fantasy MMO this summer since I was invested in Aion for the last three seasons. I really was going for RotGS, but then I realized that SC2 and APB were right around the corner, both of which are my favorite tagteam of games to commit to at the moment.

Posted: May 16th 2010 2:35PM (Unverified) said

Ill be playing Fallen Earth. Damn thing is addicting!

Posted: May 16th 2010 4:19PM Wisdomandlore said

Not sure. I might resub to WoW and finally see the whole thing (I only have a level 40 :P ), or maybe EQ2, or maybe Vanguard. Or maybe I'll just skip all that and wait till SW:TOR, FFXIV, or Rift: PoT comes out. Offline, I'll finish FFXIII, play some Red Dead Redemption, and read the rest of A Song of Ice and Fire series.

Posted: May 16th 2010 6:22PM Deryk said

AoC: Rise of the Godslayer (work on my Khitan Guardian and get him to 80 and raiding)

LotRO: Continue crafting and working on alts; getting all my crafters to Supreme Master, kindred

STO: Get my main to level cap before summer ends

Posted: May 16th 2010 6:32PM (Unverified) said

Well I am getting back into MMO's soon since I am getting a brand spanking new computer and the first thing I am going to try is AoC since I am hearing good things, either that or LOTRO, .. would like to try fallen earth also. If all else fails I might go back to my failsafe Eq2 because I know it's good and tons of content to keep me busy.. but i DO want to try something new (for me) instead of my old faithful.

Posted: May 16th 2010 8:03PM (Unverified) said

Of course, I'll be doing the Mortal Online thing for the summer(since I've been the beta for a while now), although I might check out APB when it comes out.

Posted: May 17th 2010 9:11AM Arkanaloth said

well.. No GW2 this year for certain, it's beginning to sound like FF14's prospects this year are becoming shaky so a ton more GuildWars with a touch of DDO and RoM sprinkled in for variety and who knows I may just dive back into FF11 a bit.

Posted: May 19th 2010 9:25AM (Unverified) said

I'm giving EVE a shot right now, and I am loving it. On my 4th day of a 21-day trial, and I've already found a corporation that promises to provide some PVP action, so I'm pretty pumped.

Other than that, I'll just be keeping an ear out for the verdict on MO.