Posted: May 12th 2010 5:33AM Dumac said

My money is on an april release, i guess they are trying to be competitive with GW2 since i reckon it is also targeting april, with ArenaNet having an emotional thing for april and all

Posted: May 12th 2010 6:23AM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
Soooooooooo, lets not report on it if it's not coming out until 2012. Wasted breath if you ask me. Yes, I'm a fan and yes I've been anticipating it's release, but if they're not releasing it next year, why give them any press. Screw EA and the IP. It's not worth the time or effort. Bah....*rummages around for his copy KotOR*.

Posted: May 12th 2010 11:32AM (Unverified) said

Are you also one of those people who complain when they release it early and its buggy? I am guessing you will never be happy with any decision game developers make.

Posted: May 12th 2010 11:53AM Rayko said

Kale, you obviously didn't read the article. No one said the game is coming out in 2012.

Posted: May 12th 2010 11:30AM (Unverified) said

They realized they made a single player game. I am glad they decided to take more time and get it right.

Posted: May 12th 2010 12:19PM (Unverified) said

Not sure why this was even posted because all it has done is create a lot of confusion.

This is old news. We already knew this back in January. This just confirms that the game is still on schedule.

Also, there are a lot of people here who don't understand the concept of a fiscal year. If you are going to report on something like this you should probably try and present the info a little more clearly. Not everyone has a firm grasp on the workings of economics.

Posted: May 12th 2010 12:25PM (Unverified) said

Because it's such a difficult concept to grasp. It's called dictionary.com, if you don't know what a word means, you look it up.

Posted: May 12th 2010 1:42PM Rive said

Well, Ultra-Humanite, obviously it is a difficult concept for some people. If you go back and read the comments that have been posted you will notice that the majority of people are completely misunderstanding what it means.

I can't really blame people for being confused though because that was a difficult article to follow. It was kind of all over the place.

Posted: May 14th 2010 1:19PM Valdamar said

Q2 2011 works for me, but I bet it will be closer to mid-summer in that quarter - plus they may want to hit the school/college summer holidays for their launch window, just to boost their early subscriber numbers for PR reasons.

Posted: May 18th 2010 2:50PM Blay said

Not saying this isn't about SWTOR but they didn't mention it by name, EA if I recall has a few MMOs in development, just to name another the Need for Speed mmo that was announced recently.

So it might be about SWTOR or it might not, I won't put to much into until they release this same statement using SWTOR by name.

MMO Week in Review: WoW's rebound

Posted on Nov 23rd 2014 8:00PM

EVE Evolved: What does Thera mean for EVE?

Posted on Nov 23rd 2014 6:00PM