Posted: May 10th 2010 2:13PM cchance said

Mynxee got both my votes, shes an awesome blogger and pilot to pass up. But thats just me

Posted: May 10th 2010 5:50PM Benicio said

Mynxee got my votes too. Level headed, full of ideas and trustworthy. A killer combination.

Posted: May 11th 2010 12:43PM (Unverified) said

Mynxee got my votes as well. I hope she gets the chairman position as she is bright and levelheaded.

Posted: May 10th 2010 5:04PM (Unverified) said

Thank You for doing the research and posting this breakdown of candidates! There certainly are a lot of candidates this time around, but it is great to have a 3rd party assessment of each candidate, and it is important to note which candidates have put in a serious dedication of time to their campaign.

One snare I caution people on for campaign platforms: Don't let candidates sway you with 1) undeliverable promises (Great Big New Things!! No Ganking! NO MORE LAG!), or 2) promises of fixes that are already in motion (e.g. - lag, forums, petitions). The CSM will not revolutionize the game, if they did, you should be worried. However, they do have the ability to improve what's there, relay player feedback and suggestions, and make EVE more like what you the players want.

In regards to previously sitting members of the CSM, players would do well to ask themselves which previously sitting members have actually made a difference. Who have you ever heard of, who has been accessible? A few past CSM delegates have been immensely helpful and productive. Many others have not.

All that said, I hope that I may earn your vote(s) based on a strong platform, and the dedication and hard work evident in my campaign.

Cinori Aluben - Fix The Little Things First! http://www.littlethingsfirst.com

Posted: May 11th 2010 8:59AM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
The CSM is pointless and stupid, most of their ideas are beyond simplistic and most often, bad for the game.

Posted: May 11th 2010 9:48AM (Unverified) said

If you are having trouble picking your candidate from the article, go to this site where Dierdra Vaal has created a multi-choice survey which then compares your responses with those from the CSM candidates and matches you to the candidate that thinks along the same lines as you.

If you have multiple accounts with different types of pilots in each, then try doing the survey from the point of view of each pilot in question before casting that pilot's vote.

Posted: May 11th 2010 9:51AM (Unverified) said

Sigh. This site:

Posted: May 11th 2010 9:53AM (Unverified) said

Obviously I am not allowed to put links in my comments, so just type match.eve-csm.com into your address bar. :(

Betawatch: November 22 - 28, 2014