Posted: May 10th 2010 4:19PM (Unverified) said

What a great write-up, Rubi.
It's second only to how much fun was had last week.

GW's is the perfect game for a Massively Kin adventure in my opinion, and the event was testament to that.

Really looking forward to this week's adventures too.
=)

Posted: May 10th 2010 4:26PM cjvogel23 said

I'm a big guild wars fan. I'm up for a game

Posted: May 10th 2010 4:26PM Killadelphia said

I have been debating giving guild wars another go lately after playing it for a while after it launched way back. Luckily I was able to recover my account information. From the sound of it I should be able to play with you guys with my plain old Prophecies account, but I have been considering buying the extra campaigns, Factions for it's new classes and increased PvP options, and Nightfall for the multi-levelled dungeons, heroes, and of course new classes.

And oh yeah. A bag would be nice :D

Posted: May 10th 2010 4:43PM arnavdesai said

Missed out last week, will try to join in this Thursday. I might start a new character also.

Posted: May 10th 2010 4:48PM (Unverified) said

Darn you, thanks to you I'm redownloading my old addiction... I'll probably only play with the group though, I'm more into EVE and I get bored of GW quickly whenever I try playing it nowadays.

Posted: May 10th 2010 4:50PM yeppers said

What time is the event on Thursday? Sounds like a great group. I've only seen a FRACTION of the GW content and really want to see it all before GW2 releases.

Posted: May 10th 2010 4:51PM ZachDude said

I had fun. Wasn't on for long. I saw the posting for the event from the stem group, and it didn't say pre-sear. So what was I doing? Sitting by my lonsome for like 20+ minutes in post-ascalon japanese district 1. Figured it out eventually and made my new character: The Darth Doodie. A Necromancer of course. :)

Dunno how many play nights I'll get to participate it, but I'll try and mae them all. Thanks, rubi for getting me in the guild, and for managing the event. But please, next time mention pre-sear on the massively mob group on steam. Lol.

Posted: May 10th 2010 5:02PM Seraphina Brennan said

Zach,

That was my bad, totally not Rubi. I forgot to put that in! My apologies!

Will make sure it says as much in the future. Sorry! >.<

~Sera

Posted: May 10th 2010 5:40PM Pyrogeer said

Thursday was loads of fun, and I finally got into a guild that wasn't dead. Can't wait for Thursday. And I too would like the Charr Bag.

Cheers,

Sora

Posted: May 10th 2010 5:41PM (Unverified) said

Argh, I completely forgot about this. When's gonna be the next meeting? And could you tell me the time in GMT? I'm terrible at recalculating timezones...

Posted: May 11th 2010 7:20AM Tanek said

Next is 9pm Eastern on Thursday.

One good trick to use for timezones is the site timeanddate.com, where you can set a countdown:

or use it to do a conversion to GMT:

(9pm Eastern Thursday = 1am GMT Friday)

Hope you can make it! :)

Posted: May 11th 2010 12:10PM (Unverified) said

That'd be 2 o'clock in the morning where I live. I'm afraid it's impossible for me to make that. Oh, well...

Posted: May 10th 2010 5:41PM Orvidos said

I wouldn't mind more bag space, as I muck about on my now maxed ranger and save armor collection pieces and weapons. My bag space is rather insane currently. So put me in for the Charr Bag. (You filthy Charr Bag you!)

Looking forward to Thursday.

Posted: May 10th 2010 5:41PM Beau Hindman said

Props to Rubi for working this out. It can be a nightmare to organize a bunch of kittens! :)

I was happy I re-installed GW after a year or so away, the game feels really nice now.

Beau

Posted: May 10th 2010 5:26PM Orvidos said

I could do with some extra bagspace for this madness I have on my ranger. I'll cast my lot in for the bag. (You filthy Charr Bags you.)

Looking forward to Thursday.

Posted: May 10th 2010 5:42PM bassec said

Can't wait for this Thursday! Would love a bag as well.

Posted: May 10th 2010 5:52PM (Unverified) said

I had a blast! I spent the rest of that evening getting my collector armor. I still have some quests to finish and to decide which 2ndary i will take. Currently I have Ranger and am running around with a Wolf.

Put me in for the charr bag drawing as well. Thanks.

See you Thursday.

~Valtyr

Posted: May 10th 2010 5:52PM ChadAbs said

I'm still very new to the game, but it sounds interesting.

Posted: May 10th 2010 8:43PM Williwaw87 said

I would be quite interested. My ign is Ascanias Gray (the male mesmer with the blue armor and mask in the pic)

Posted: May 10th 2010 6:40PM RudyHuxtable said

I'd love to join in on Thursday! I have a Mesmer pre-sear that'd love to get leveled up!