Posted: May 9th 2010 3:45PM MrGutts said

Kind of a neat game, I like the mini game missions within it.

Posted: May 9th 2010 5:58PM Beau Hindman said

I'm enjoying the heck out of it, even though I'll play in just about 10-20 sessions. It's very well done. And I just added a bathroom onto my swanky apartment, so there ya go!

Beau

Posted: May 10th 2010 1:51AM (Unverified) said

It is quite addictive

Posted: May 10th 2010 1:49PM ViRi said

The whole game is playable without paying any money, Not most.
According to the devs on the Sony forums that is.
Parts needed for missions can be obtained from earlier missions.
However you dont get the part every time you complete the mission, there is a "Chance" to get the item listed.
Friend me on facebook... er... hmm... ya why not.
www.facebook.com/sethy
Mention the agency please.

Posted: May 11th 2010 1:04AM aurickle said

So far my experience with component drops has been as follows:

When a mission that can drop a component is necessary to progress the story, there is a random chance that the item will actually drop.

When the same mission has been completed and is no longer needed to progress the story you can go back any time to run it again. So far, this has always resulted in a 100% drop rate for me.

Of course you can also buy components with in-game money that you can earn from doing missions. So it really comes down to whether you want to buy the item with cash or "buy" it with the cover needed to run the old mission again.

Posted: May 10th 2010 2:15PM mysecretid said

I avoid Facebook games like the plague they are, but //this one// I like. I play it every day.

It hasn't cost me a dime so far, and if it ever does force a "pay to play" situation, I'll quit (because it's a Facebook game), but I'm having great fun thus far.

As an advertisement tie-in for Sony's upcoming The Agency spy MMO, I've gotta say it really works. I was already interested before, but now I really want to try The Agency when it drops.

I'm impressed with the style and detail brought to the FB version -- I hope the actual MMO takes this sort of inventiveness even further.

My opinions, anyway.