Posted: May 5th 2010 4:44PM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
Perhaps its just me, but Ive seriously started to lose interest in TOR.

I was so exited and was reading just about everything I could find for months upon months until recently, now I havent really read anything for a good 2-3 months, if not more.

Im positive I will try the game anyway when its released despite me losing interest, Im a huge bioware/star wars fan. Im just not sure I will spend alot of time playing it.
6 Months ago I wouldve, without a doubt, have tried to get a week off work just to play it.

I personally think that they mightve announced the game too soon.

Posted: May 6th 2010 3:17AM (Unverified) said

I can't wait to have a good alternative to WoW (players). I can't wait for this game to come out.

Posted: May 5th 2010 8:29PM Dblade said

That's some pretty meh speculation. Teras Kasi was just the basis for a sub-par fighting game on the PS one I thought. And yeah, I really want crafting in yet another MMO. I'm sure part of being a Sith warrior involves killing 30 womprats for their skins to level up Sith Alchemy.

Posted: May 5th 2010 5:30PM RogueJedi86 said

If you don't like crafting, don't do it. It's that simple.

Posted: May 5th 2010 8:29PM Dblade said

I don't like crafting in MMOs when applied to a star wars game. I craft in several games, and to be honest even then its just a waste, but at least it fits somewhat in the universe if it's fantasy, or post-apoc like Fallen Earth.

Thing is though crafting isn't isolated, and it drives the gameplay design. There's no way to add story to a material grind, and if you make the same old material grind, we'll see the same old fields of farmable mobs and auction house. I definitely don't want to see fishing Jedi, either.

Posted: May 5th 2010 10:18PM RogueJedi86 said

You don't like crafting in SW games, so I can ask how many SW games have you crafted in? Have you tried crafting in Star Wars Galaxies? SWG had some of the best crafting game of any MMO I've ever played, and it was deep as hell, making most MMOs' crafting seem simplistic in comparison.

Posted: May 6th 2010 3:19AM Dblade said

I'll just answer with this comic:

1/16th of the way there!

Posted: May 5th 2010 5:16PM Interitus said

• Half a heart
While I can undesrtand reporting most of TOR's friday updates.. and the odd non-friday surprise.. things like this .. really don't seem needed. This is nothing but mindless speculation. I'm looking forward to TOR, but darth hater and crew sometimes look too closely at things. Half the time it feels like they find things they want to see rather then any real evidence

Posted: May 5th 2010 5:32PM EngadgetSoFunny said

• Half a heart
@Interitus
So they are like the US invading Iraq? Finding things they want to believe with no real evidence to support it like the never-found WMDs? The never-found trains carrying chemical weaposn being carefully manipulated so UN Inspectors never get to see them lol. Ohh Rumsfield, your such a clown as was that government.

Posted: May 6th 2010 1:47AM Interitus said

And what we apparently are getting Darth Hater fanboys now? If someone from Massively disagreed with me they would at least state reasons.. See what these kinds of articles do Massively?

Posted: May 6th 2010 3:16AM (Unverified) said

Speculation about a game = invading Iraq.

Meds, please.

Posted: May 5th 2010 8:14PM (Unverified) said

I don't understand why Darth Hater speculation is "news" on another site... it's pretty amateur over there.

Posted: May 6th 2010 7:37AM Loki1 said

"Above all of these details, they note that the comic seems to reinforce the BioWare edict that "choices matter" -- choices in quests, choices with companions and choices with conversations".

Why is this "above all details" and yet you write it at the end of the article?

To me is the only thing that matters in a game like this, it affects how the whole game plays.

One Shots: Hello, autumn