Posted: May 4th 2010 8:03PM Interitus said

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Posted: May 4th 2010 8:07PM Dlangar said

I've played about an hour of this already, just going through the starting missions, customizing your character, etc. For a facebook game, it's actually pretty nice. I like the way they integrated friends as members of your agency, the production value is very high, and the spam quotient pretty low.

The combat is a simple rock/paper/scissors model (at least at first appearance) and code breaking is done through minigames, (to no one's surprise).

I give it a thumb's up for being a nice flash based game with a great art style and good production value.

Dusty Monk

Posted: May 5th 2010 5:27AM Anticrawl said

SOE just can't get back in the game. They are always just a few steps behind the competition and frankly the competition is no only better but more deserving of the spotlight.

Posted: May 5th 2010 5:53AM JoeH42 said

Well my initial impression of the game is that it's fairly similar to Mafia Wars and suchlike (which I suppose if it isn't broke doesn't need fixing) and I did like customizing my character. But the writing! >_< I think cheese is oozing out of my monitor! Apparently being a well dressed man and hanging around in the area of your safehouses is enough reason to assault someone. And if he is an enemy spy, he certainly sucks at it. *sigh* But, I don't want to rip into this game any more than that at this point. I just hope this isn't someone who'll be doing any writing for the MMO.

Posted: May 5th 2010 6:58AM MrGutts said

I am sorry, since when do we ever take the word from John Smedley? Evil Evil Evil...

Posted: May 5th 2010 12:12PM HackJack said

I like this game. Been playing it the whole day between stuff.

Posted: May 5th 2010 1:03PM MrGutts said

and on your PS3 also right?

Posted: May 9th 2010 4:19AM HackJack said

I don't have a PS3 O_o

Posted: May 5th 2010 2:12PM (Unverified) said

Nice game. Beats building a barn LOL.

Posted: May 6th 2010 1:00PM DrunkenGamer said

Played it for a few hours now and it certainly is well up the scale when it comes to facebook games quality wise

could see myself playing this oner for quite a while - all it needs now is a mobile app

Betawatch: October 18 - 24, 2014