Posted: May 3rd 2010 4:47PM Lobotomist said

Meet and Greet:

ND: Ok ... here we are guys. Any questions ?

Fans: Did you bring the game ?

ND: What game? Lego Online ?

Posted: May 3rd 2010 5:57PM (Unverified) said

Nice one :)

Posted: May 3rd 2010 5:56PM Bartlebe said

Fans: When is the game releasing?

ND: We don't know.

Fans: Can we see the game?

ND: No.

Fans: Can we see any videos?

ND: No.

Fans: Do you have any mindless fluff that you can indoctrinate us with?

ND: Why yes!

Posted: May 4th 2010 1:15AM Seraphina Brennan said

To clarify, the game will be present at E3 and fans will get chance to play the latest build.

~Sera

Posted: May 3rd 2010 9:18PM (Unverified) said

In NetDevil's defense, the post does say...

# ... get to SEE the very latest build of the game just like other E3 attendees, including all the new stuff we'll be unveiling
# ... get to PLAY the game for the first time since... well.. it's been a while hasn't it?

So it looks like the game will be there, which is awesome. Can't wait to see it.

Posted: May 3rd 2010 9:29PM dudemanjac said

Good. I look forward to there being some info. BP's next on my list though. I may play them both especially since BP will be free. I hope they have something good to show. The video of the boss fights they showed before were not spectacular in the least.

Posted: May 3rd 2010 9:52PM Anatidae said

I wonder how the online Lego game is coming along for them. I have no first hand experience, but the rumor mill is that it is only "meh". Well, it is apparently seriously aimed to kids. I forgot how it was worded, but something like a game aimed at pre-teens with an even lower IQ-age.

I really hope that Jumpgate goes the opposite way! Has been one or two years since its non-July release?

Posted: May 3rd 2010 11:57PM dudemanjac said

One. Appaerently the did not like what they saw or heard last year. I would love to know what was the breaking point that made them say, "This ain't workin, boys"

Posted: May 4th 2010 4:34AM (Unverified) said

Black Prophecy kicked them in the nutz. BP had better word of mouth. Seemed deeper, had customizable ships AND joystick control. Jumpgate seemed shallow. Like it was all about dogfighting ships and not much else. I'd say that was the "breaking point". Major competition in their chosen niche. Competition that may have been better and F2P.....I'm rooting for Jumpgate though. The F2P model makes me cringe.

Posted: May 4th 2010 8:21AM Bartlebe said

I stand corrected. Troll retracted.

Betawatch: April 12 - 18, 2014