Posted: May 1st 2010 9:44AM Carolina said

I hate the helms in WoW! I can't remember the last time my priest could wear a pretty one.

As for pretty sets of gear, the "Avatar" priest set in WoW was very beautiful. I'm really mad at WoW regarding the look of gears though, the epic stuff doesn't look epic anymore, just plain ugly. Hope they fix that in Cataclysm.

I might get into City of Heroes this weekend to check the update. Then play WoW and an offline cutie, The Sims 3.

Posted: May 1st 2010 11:17AM AlamoeJones said

For myself its getting back into Oblivion and reading up on Lotro, as I'm about to sub for the first time very soon.

Posted: May 1st 2010 1:59PM Cendres said

Playing Oblivion too! Doing Knights of the Nine this weekeed and then heading to the Shivering Isles, whoo hoo!

On the MMO side going to play some Alganon for the 7 day trial, and a slew of F2P eventually.

Posted: May 1st 2010 11:28AM karnisov said

Tateru Nino gets props for obscure and interesting games. +2 reputation. I actually downloaded dwarf fortress, looks intriguing.

Posted: May 1st 2010 11:49AM (Unverified) said

Hopefully getting a new comp to go from 64 mb of VRAM to 512 MB and from an old crappy processor to an i7... I have a feeling LOTRO is going to look just a little bit better when I start playing it again as well this weekend.

Posted: May 1st 2010 12:53PM (Unverified) said

I'll be doing a lot of DiRT 2, grabbed it off Steam for 10 bucks. I also just resubbed to EVE so that will be taking a good chunk of my time too. Maybe some Battlefield: Bad Company 2 to fill in the gaps.

As for prettiest armor set. Easily the Sellsword Heavy Armor set in LOTRO. I got it on my guard a while back once I hit 51 and it is just beautiful. A Navy Megathron used to be the prettiest, until they reskinned it D= .

Posted: May 1st 2010 1:25PM MewmewGrrl said

I knew a guy on a game that wouldn't wear a helm, because he wanted his stupid character head to be seen to try to become "famous" for being this knight with red hair. The thing is he lost all the extra stats and bonuses a helm would bring, and put all of us who he partied with less powerful because of it (he was supposed to be a tank and he effectively took away a good chunk of his tanking power, which made healers have to heal more, and generally hurt the whole team). There was nothing you could do to talk him into putting on a helm. I still remember hating that. Luckily most games these days let you toggle to show your helm or not, but still be able to actually wear it.

This was quite some time ago, it wasn't like a game today where you put a great amount of time into character creation sometimes (Aion, etc) and don't want to just cover up your design with some ugly helmet. He just wanted people to say "Hey there's that red headed knight!" and think it would make him famous. It was just annoying...

Posted: May 1st 2010 3:24PM Arkanaloth said

Guildwars all the way! My Ele needs Elite Canthan.

Posted: May 1st 2010 6:08PM drunkenpandaren said

In Warhammer Fantasy and 40k, all the important people use the hide helm option in the menu.

Make My MMO: November 16 - 22, 2014