Posted: Apr 29th 2010 2:07PM (Unverified) said

I totally keep forgetting about the Tuesday Home Shows too, haha. I catch some on accident, but I need to try and remember them more. They are a lot of fun!

Posted: Apr 29th 2010 1:58PM (Unverified) said

My favorite addition has to be Soccer Star! It's quick and easy and playing against a bunch of people can get crazy :)

Posted: Apr 29th 2010 1:58PM (Unverified) said

My favorite update would have to be the most recent one! The availability of Paypal as a payment option allows people who don't have a credit card to easily fund their accounts.

Posted: Apr 29th 2010 2:23PM (Unverified) said

Ahh yes the 1 year mark. I've been playing since the game went live. My favorite aspect of the game has got to be.... well everything. Theres soo many different things to do and explore & even create. Every update that goes in makes me more and more excited to play.

Posted: Apr 29th 2010 2:03PM (Unverified) said

Pirates plunder is a fun game, also when special events are added throughout the year, My son loved the snow days events, was sad when it ended.

Posted: Apr 29th 2010 2:06PM (Unverified) said

My favourite addition to the game is definitely the rideable horses. Ever since beta I've been waiting and hoping, quite confident they'd show up eventually, and I was right, woo!

Posted: Apr 29th 2010 2:07PM (Unverified) said

I think my favorite addition was the mounts, i don't get to play as often as I would like to but I do enjoy running around the Realms on my Horse :D

Posted: Apr 29th 2010 2:16PM (Unverified) said

I love the kart racing, soccer, and pirate event. Also love all the new pet additions and mounts. Been an awesome 1st Year.

Posted: Apr 29th 2010 2:29PM (Unverified) said

My favorite addition to the realms this year was for sure the houses! So many fun things to do and decorate! happy birthday free realms! :)

Posted: Apr 29th 2010 2:51PM (Unverified) said

my favorite addition would have to be the nightmare mount or the pirates plunder mini game.free realms has really grown over the past year i hope we can make this another good year :) happy birthday free realms!!

Posted: Apr 29th 2010 2:47PM (Unverified) said

Yay! I want one!

Posted: Apr 29th 2010 3:03PM (Unverified) said

Happy Birthday. May FreeRealms see many more!

Posted: Apr 29th 2010 3:06PM (Unverified) said

I love the new rides! Also loving the pirate game, my favorite!!

Posted: Apr 29th 2010 3:13PM (Unverified) said

Pirates!!

Nothing more to say. :-}

Posted: Apr 29th 2010 3:27PM thedeadeye said

Best addition over the past year has to be the housing system, hands down. I'm still amazed how much better Housing is in FreeRealms compared to pretty much any other MMO; I'd even go as far as saying that it's equal to (or arguably better than) housing in Star Wars Galaxies.

Posted: Apr 29th 2010 3:27PM (Unverified) said

I have been playing since the start of FR so I will be celebrating my anniversary with them! YAY!! Anyways...I have seen alot of changes some have been totally awesome...others..eh. =P Although if I would have to pick one of my favorite new additions to FR, I would say the new pets. I have always wanted a tiger and now I have two Awesome ones! Jinx and Samba! Thank you FR for all you do! Happy Birthday!!! =D

Posted: Apr 29th 2010 5:20PM (Unverified) said

I enjoy having mounts in-game because they allow players to get around faster and with more ease.

Posted: Apr 29th 2010 4:09PM (Unverified) said

My favorite memory is probably the 1 million players. I joined like 2 hours before they got 1 million lol

I really want SC I played for nearly a year and I never bought SC or membership so I want to win lol. I would buy membership with it :D

Posted: Apr 29th 2010 4:22PM (Unverified) said

My favorite part of free realms this past year was defitnitly mounts and the 5M party. I love my horse, dragon and dino mount! I feel so much faster with these. I also loved the 5M party since we got party crates! I just love silly stringing my friends! Free realms is an awesome get-away to go to. :)

I ♥ Free realms

Posted: Apr 29th 2010 5:17PM (Unverified) said

I want a card

MMO Week in Review: Happy New Year!

Posted on Dec 28th 2014 8:00PM