Posted: Apr 28th 2010 1:34PM Aquaryon said

Holy shit. It has been already 6 years since I played the game... I MIGHT just resub to try out the game gain!! Good god man. That looks like an amazing update! Anything could be better then how disappoint I was with Champs. Great game but man it was lacking so much!

Posted: Apr 28th 2010 1:50PM (Unverified) said

This sounds so tempting. I'd love to go back to scratch the superhero itch.

Posted: Apr 28th 2010 1:52PM Halldorr said

I keep debating it but I'm worried I'll taint my good memories of CoH. I was hoping CO would basically be CoH 2 with the added parts I personally felt CoH was missing but was horribly disappointed. Love that they are updating the graphics some, really helps kind of modernize it.

Posted: Apr 28th 2010 4:08PM CCon99 said

Congrats on 6 years CoX! Six years is pretty good for a game many thought would close down a year after its launch.

Posted: Apr 28th 2010 5:40PM Its Utakata stupid said

Boggles!

Posted: Apr 29th 2010 10:14AM bjooks said

Yeah! The updated graphics look great in-game. And Demon Summoning is quite fun, although it will be more fun once they thin out a bit -- there were Demons EVERYWHERE in Mercy last night.

But my favorite bit has been the animated tails. It's crazy how much better some of my toons look with their tails wagging instead of just sticking there.

Posted: Apr 29th 2010 10:37AM (Unverified) said

Cant....move...to...many...demons....

Posted: Apr 30th 2010 1:45PM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
I love how the COH team is introducing things like shadows and moving tails among other changes and updates, and are super excited to bring them to the players. The hilarious thing is these changes and updates have been in other games for over 5 years! LOL.

"Get excited people, we are going to bring you old stuff and tell you its new!" - moron coh dev

The game has great content and storylines, but the devs are so underfunded and untalented that the next five years (if it straggles on that long) is going to be tons of new changes, but all things that are already outdated in EVERY other game.

Play COh for a few months to see the content and go through the storylines, but then leave - the game is a joke, move on.

Posted: May 1st 2010 5:47AM fatpanda said

Really? other games that came out 6 years ago have added "these changes and updates" over 5 years ago?

Betawatch: August 23 - 29, 2014