Posted: Apr 26th 2010 9:32AM Birk said

Hmm, link is not working?

And googling OnlineWelten brings me to a german gaming site with no APB interview posted :(

Posted: Apr 26th 2010 9:32AM Birk said

Ah, false alarm. Keep refreshing.

Posted: Apr 26th 2010 11:50AM ultimateq said

There is so much I could say about the game, but the NDA is blocking me.

Posted: Apr 26th 2010 12:29PM (Unverified) said

I tried to get in the beta and no luck. Which is a bit annoying it has to be said. I got two ?s

Is it any good? Any bloody idea when its coming out so I can budget (or not) for its release.

Posted: Apr 26th 2010 1:39PM ultimateq said

I don't think I'm allowed to comment on it being good, but I can comment that there has been no release announced. Because when it's announced, I bet the NDA will get lifted and possibly hit some sort of open beta stage.

Posted: Apr 26th 2010 1:50PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
Zoning is so 2000. It it has zones it's a failure. instanced versions of the world is even worse. Count me out on this one as well.

How about a seamless world, or at least fake it, draw depth, art tricks, pre-loading to cache. Come on with PC's nowadays there is no excuse for this. Design the world in a fashion that zones won't be needed. I think the script kiddies still think that the graphics make the game.

Posted: Apr 26th 2010 2:59PM ultimateq said

Play the game before you judge how it's designed. That's all I can say about that.

Posted: Apr 26th 2010 3:41PM MrGutts said

I heard that this is not a open world game. You can't drive around just to drive around, you have to be in some mission to do so? No more than a 100 per instance / per mission? It's mini instanced all over the place when you do missions? When you're not doing missions, you are sitting in a mall type place?

Is this just some FPS shooter type game that is just re-skinned with urban clothes and vehicles?

Posted: Apr 26th 2010 5:57PM (Unverified) said

lmao why are you commenting on things you know nothing about?

I am in the closed Beta just got finished playing this yesterday as a matter of fact. There are three districts right now. One is a social one where you buy clothes, cars, customize your chracter etc etc etc. The other two Financial and waterfront are the quest/pvp zones and if you want you dont have to do missions you can just drive around, dance, hang out with friends, pvp, quest or W/E you want to do.