Posted: Apr 24th 2010 9:06AM mrdrum81 said

After a buddy of mine snagged me a StarCraft 2 Beta key, I think I will spend a lot of my weekend getting schooled by 12 year olds on the multi-player.

I am also playing a TON of Global Agenda lately. Great game...although, up to this point, all of the armour looks to be identical, just look a little different. Odd....I would have thought there would be some stat buffs on higher level armour. Guess not!

Posted: Apr 24th 2010 9:24AM (Unverified) said

Mount & Blade Warband = good stuff. Shawn has good taste.

Posted: Apr 24th 2010 10:51AM Joshua Przygocki said

Laptop broke so I'm back on my slow desktop and all my games are gone!

My internet is really slow so it's a pain to download them, guess I really don't know what I'm going to do... kinda bored.

Whats that Anrufen Online thing? Is it an actual MMO or is it just another "facebook" style MMO?

Posted: Apr 24th 2010 10:57AM Crsh said

I've resubbed to WoW and started leveling my warlock again; shoot me now.

Posted: Apr 24th 2010 12:08PM Evy said

I'm all alone this weekend. Looking forward to a lot of online gaming, and of course we have a HUGE storm coming. I just know my power's gonna go out, now that I have some free time...

Posted: Apr 24th 2010 3:31PM (Unverified) said

I switched gears from Fallen Earth to Age of Conan, partly spurred by my experiment of playing with a gamepad ( http://mmoaddblog.wordpress.com/2010/04/22/age-of-conan-gamepad-the-big-experiment/ ). I really enjoy AoC now, got a decent guild, and the community and pvp action on Cimmeria is right up my alley. Although, I have now transitioned away from the gamepad to try kb+mouse again, as it is easier to circle strafe+combo that way.

Posted: Apr 24th 2010 6:30PM (Unverified) said

LoTRO and AoC. Having too much fun in both. Damn you MMOs for ruining my social life! ;D

Posted: Apr 25th 2010 3:44PM Averice said

Just picked up MH3 for the Wii. Gonna be trying that out.

Posted: Apr 25th 2010 7:27PM Xii said

It's a bonus XP weekend on EQ2 (40% bonus to XP, Tradeskill XP, and AA) so that is covering all my MMOing.

MMO Week in Review: Are you Elite or Dangerous?

Posted on Dec 21st 2014 8:00PM