Posted: Apr 21st 2010 4:59PM (Unverified) said

i would love to see an MMO based on the xenogears/xenosage universe i mean think about it some dungeons you use your character to clear but some you need to bring out the big guns fully customizable gears it would be AWSOME!!

Posted: Apr 21st 2010 6:30PM (Unverified) said

Everquest 3.

That is all.

Posted: Apr 23rd 2010 10:24AM Ragemore said

MMO Based on the Chtorr from David Gerrold.

Posted: Apr 22nd 2010 7:20AM Salaryn said

I want Zemimax to announce an Elder Scrolls game.

Interplay should get the Fallout MMO.

I want Bioware to have the Neverwinter Nights MMO.

Turbine should do a new mmo with their own IP instead of being trapped in another locked universe.

All impossible but you said we could dream.

Posted: Apr 24th 2010 1:13PM Valdamar said

As much as I want to see Paragon Studios continuing to develop CoH (or to work on the sequel - which they may already be doing), and as much as I eagerly await Bioware's SW:TOR, I would love to see either of those studio's take on a Warhammer 40K MMO (I never played Darksiders, so I have no basis for knowing whether Vigil will be able to pull off the actual WH40K MMO for THQ). CoH/SW:TOR style gameplay where 1 player character is equal to dozens of enemies, so you really feel like you're heroically battling against the odds, would work so well for WH40K playing as a Space Marine against hordes of NPC Tyranids, Orks, Chaos Cultists, etc.

And ironically I'd like to see Relic Entertainment (makers of the WH40K Dawn of War games) making a Battletech MMO - their RTS games show that they know how to make tactical combat fun, so I think they'd go great with the Battletech licence which would need a slower paced and more tactical style of gameplay than most MMORPGs have - maybe not as a MMORTS (I'd still want to play first-person as a Battlemech pilot), but then Relic's DoW series is moving away from its RTS roots towards more of an adventure/RPG playstyle so they're evolving in the right direction to do it.

I'd also like to see Obsidian Entertainment (made KOTOR 2 & Neverwinter Nights 2, but also have lots of Black Isle staff who worked on early Fallout games) making a RIFTS MMO or maybe even a Shadowrun MMO - for a setting that is part post-apocalypse, part fantasy and part sci-fi, ideally you'd want a Dev studio familiar with making tactical RPGs in all 3 of those genres and Obsidian fit the bill.

Perfect Ten: My World of Warcraft launch memories