Posted: Apr 19th 2010 10:15AM Birk said

That sounds pretty darn inconvenient for people in guilds...or people with God items, whatever they are.

RO is on its way out, unfortunately. Although Im sure itll live on in the private server community for a long time, as its pretty bustling that way. Gotta say though, loved playing that game once upon a time.

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 10:36AM (Unverified) said

Ragnarok Online will always hold a very special place in my heart and cause me uncontrollable fits of nostalgia every other month, but the game is completely different now. This is just proof that it's dying.

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 12:15PM Alex Oglitchkin said

I love RO and play on the international servers til they pretty much gave some MVP bosses a skill called earthquake which would pretty much kill a small group of people unless they had a ghostring carded armor. It ruined my 3man groups of MVPing and thus killed the game to me.

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 12:39PM VioletArrows said

Oh man. Ragnarok was good times. I tried to get back into it recently, but between the grinding and the fact that I was coming down off WoW high ruined it for me. At least there's the memories.

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 4:31PM LastProRican said

wow, the servers must be so dead now that they have to merge what people are left... haha god they are just driving this game into the ground, i used to love this game... spent a good 3 years of my life playing it...haha

Posted: May 29th 2010 6:18PM Terical said

At that time, Loki was the more populated server of the three (Loki, Chaos and Iris), on the iro ragnarok online forums iris was described as a ghost town. Iris was so bad that people from the sakray server were transferred over to Iris server once testing that was needed on the server (sakray) was over. Valkyrie sever had the most players (counting bots spammers and field bots) of all 4 servers prior to merge.