Posted: Apr 19th 2010 4:56PM (Unverified) said

CLOSED BETA with no character wipes and a functioning cash shop.......................................... what a joke. Give us your money but if there is anything wrong in the game they, and the fanboys of course, have their excuse lined up already...."it's closed beta!!!"

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 5:09PM Seffrid said

Naked characters that look like 6 year old children?

Given the type of community this game will attract I'll give it a miss thanks very much!

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 5:23PM Beau Hindman said

haha! I didn't even think about it that way! Wow, that DOES sound bad. But c'mon, surely you don't think they're running around *actually* naked right? (Hint: I meant as in armor. Everyone has clothes on underneath.)

Beau

Posted: Apr 23rd 2010 5:59AM (Unverified) said

I am not a game fan but i am interested in the vivid pictures in your post. I am going to give it a try! Thanks for your post!Bildbearbeitung Retusche Fotomontage

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 5:25PM archipelagos said

Holy crap. Is that a female character that has armour that DOESN'T make her look like a complete slut? Wow. That's impressive.

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 5:29PM (Unverified) said

Tried it for a bit, but was disappointed to see the fonts are the atypical ftp generic type, the UI needs a ton of work, and from the get go you have the item shop icon prominently blinking nonstop with no real way to turn it off. The community and general chat speaks volumes of people who have either no clue, or are ready to spam away.

Comparing the graphics to EQ2 is a large stretch. The graphics more remind me of rappelz and are nothing special. Its boils down to a typical Korean grind game that happens to give you mounts right away. 2 "races" both human, can make adult or "cute" child (think fat little kid).. Uses WASD but the game-play is sub par at best.

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 5:51PM (Unverified) said

Played it for a while today, it's just another f2p asian game crapfest with the typical horrendous font. Graphics are not bad, but everything is a steaming pile after that. Add this to the 100's of other games just like it.

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 5:56PM Seffrid said

Depends who's playing I guess ;)!

Seriously, I'm one of the older MMO players, I have absolutely zero interest in playing child characters regardless of any other considerations. This game is definitely not for me.

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 5:58PM Seffrid said

My last post was in response to Beau.

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 6:16PM alucard3000 said

• 1 heart
where do all you QQers about f2p come from anyways lol and i dont mean where on earth but where in state of mind I actually am starting to think the majority that post work for some p2p game somewhere.I bought the 9.99 pax lotro and resubbed that again and that game is as much of a grind fest I find it to be more of one as matter of fact I find myself logging in on tales and BOI more often and having fun than i have had in lotro please all you whiners about f2p give it a rest already

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 6:56PM Joshua Przygocki said

I bought LotRo and I'm loving it, maybe it's not where we come from, but where YOU come from Mr. Alucard.

It's not that it's f2p, there are several f2p games I enjoy, and that are widely accepted to be good games.

But looking at this, it is just another one of the many, yeah its grindy, most games are, LotRo is too, but the thing about this is it lacks polish, the community is destined to be full of idiots that are either to young or to lazy to earn their own money and buy a game.

Little details matter, look at Allods(ignore the item shop) or RoM, or DDO, They have that certain polish and goodness that pulls people in, this game, has a little bit, but mostly it's just a crap game.

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 7:29PM alucard3000 said

well Mr.Joshua I never said LotRo was bad and I am glad you are enjoying it I like it at times also but I never said this game was the greatest but I dont waste my time trolling forums crying how crappy a game is esp a free game that didnt cost a dime to try it which is what it seems alot of people like to do I find myself regretting games that I have to sink money into to even try it more than i have any f2p game at least if i didnt enjoy the f2p game i can walk away from it or if i do enjoy it put some money into it and to answer your question I know where I come from people jumping on a forum to cry crap f2p game are just crusaders without a cause because the game is- keyword here FREE to try so your really not SAVING anyone so I think its more that you want to troll and cry on a public forum or your paid by some p2p publisher to try to steer the public away from something that is going to eat into their pockets.

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 7:51PM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
The only person I see whining here is you, about people who like p2p games better than f2p games. Stop QQing yourself ass hat.

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 8:08PM alucard3000 said

call names all you want, it doesnt bother me about people liking p2p games better it bothers me that they seem to like to jump on every post about a f2p game and cry like someone stole their lunch money I personally couldnt careless which you like this need of some of you to bash f2p games in forums is honestly getting stupid and if you or they are so enamored with p2p games why are you in the f2p games comment sections?

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 8:04PM Beau Hindman said

Guys, keep your comments civil or they will be removed.

Beau

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 9:56PM whateveryousay said

Leave them, Beau. This is the most exciting forum conversation i've ever read at massively.

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 9:05PM Valentina said

Beau you're funny. I actually have been in the CB for this game too, I actually got invited a while back and I knew nothing about it...I guess I forgot I had signed up? Anyway, I logged in and saw you could be a 6 year old kid and the 1st thing I thought of was omg what if she can wield really big swords and beat the crap out of everything just as well as an adult?! So i chose that race :P...I chose the fat one, too.

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 9:14PM Beau Hindman said

Ha! That fat race was...so odd looking. I should go make one just to see it better. They just remind me of a miniature version of Baron Harkonenn from DUNE.

Disturbing.

Beau

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 9:30PM (Unverified) said

Looks somewhat interesting, but EQ2 graphics? I'm just not seeing it.

-Zorvan

Posted: Apr 19th 2010 9:38PM Beau Hindman said

Well, I didn't say EQ2 graphics, I said that they reminded me of EQ2 graphics, both in good and in bad ways.

Beau